• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

White Island is Erupting!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
NZ appears to be a most dangerous place. Killer volcanoes, killer PMDs, murderous Indians!

It's a horrible place and that's because we don't have the PAP in charge.

If the PAP ruled NZ killer volcanoes would have been banned a long time ago and everyone would be far safer.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

If the PAP ruled NZ killer volcanoes would have been banned a long time ago and everyone would be far safer.
As much as I loathe the PAP, I have to agree with you. They can turn sea into land, block off entire river systems, transformed fishing villages into a metropolis. So filling in the central vent of a volcano and removing the entire volcano would be just another day's work. The PAP is God.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought you were going to prepare the ground for the arrival of the PAP to take over NZ? SINKapore needs to takeover NZ soon; we are running out of space.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As much as I loathe the PAP, I have to agree with you. They can turn sea into land, block off entire river systems, transformed fishing villages into a metropolis. So filling in the central vent of a volcano and removing the entire volcano would be just another day's work. The PAP is God.

I love living under the governance of God. PAP! PAP! PAP!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
NZ is supposedly an advanced country and thus has better safety rules. This incident shows that wrt safety, they are no better than Asians.
There is no definite way to predict a volcano eruption or eathquake. The administrators can give a warning but sometimes it does not erupt for years despite warnings.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thank you for sharing. That's the price of a renew COE Car in Singapore.
Have u considered forestry land parcels in NZ?
The best land to purchase in NZ is land for residential use. Forestry returns are abysmal.