• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

White House Attacked! Woman Crashed Gate Checkpoint with Van

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.rt.com/usa/419689-white-house-car-barrier/

Car crashes into barrier outside White House, female driver arrested
Published time: 23 Feb, 2018 20:39 Edited time: 23 Feb, 2018 21:23
Get short URL
5a907db1fc7e93cd0f8b4643.JPG

White House in Washington, DC (FILE PHOTO) © Nebojsa Malic / RT
A minivan has struck the barrier outside the White House in Washington, DC. The female driver has been arrested, said the US Secret Service.
According to the Secret Service, the white Chevrolet minivan drove into the checkpoint on the corner of E Street and 17th Street NW, southwest of the White House.

The complex was placed on lockdown. No law enforcement personnel was injured, and the driver was taken into custody by uniformed Secret Service agents.

No shots were fired. The White House security perimeter was not compromised, the Secret Service said. The intersection remains closed to traffic pending the investigation.

The driver did hit the barricade intentionally, but the incident is not considered an attack on the White House or President Donald Trump, Fox News reported on Friday afternoon.

Trump was inside the White House at the time, meeting with the Australian Prime Minister Malcom Turnbull.

The driver was known to the Secret Service, CNN reported, adding that mental health issues may have been a factor.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...hite-house-security-barrier-article-1.3838246

Woman crashes car into White House security barrier
X
Chris Sommerfeldt
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Updated: Friday, February 23, 2018, 4:27 PM

The White House was placed on lockdown after a woman slammed her car into a security barrier near a western entrance Friday, authorities said.

The woman, who was not immediately identified, crashed into a gate near the corner of E and 17th Streets around 3:30 p.m. Photos from the scene showed a white minivan with its back window smashed in.

usa-whitehouse-security.jpg

A woman crashed her car into a security barrier outside the White House Friday.
(JIM BOURG/REUTERS)
Initial eyewitness accounts suggested that shots had been fired, but U.S. Secret Service disputed those reports, adding that the driver was quickly arrested after trying and failing to breach the security barrier. No law enforcement officers were injured in the crash, Secret Service said.

The car crash came minutes after President Trump wrapped up a joint news conference with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull in the East Room.

SEE IT: Ex-White House adviser Sebastian Gorka shoves reporter

afp-11123f.jpg

Reporters at the White House described an initially chaotic scene as heavily-armed Secret Service agents rushed to the scene.
(SAUL LOEB/AFP/Getty Images)
Reporters at the White House described an initially chaotic scene as heavily-armed Secret Service agents rushed to the scene.

"A few moments ago, I saw three uniformed Secret Service officers running toward the residence," CNBC correspondent Eamon Javers tweeted within minutes of the crash.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poor horny woman. She desperately wanted a screw from Donald.

She could just asking nicely...no need to go dramatic...he would gladly given her one!

The POTUS has one in the front gate...our President had one in the back gate...the blakang one more exciting, for anything blakang is always!

emeritus CB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luckily it's not Singapore. If not shots would have been fired.
View attachment 39194

Singapore Pee Sai already about 5 cases cars crashed at Istana gate Cavenagh road and even died there.

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/@1.3...121.50886&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/2-dead-in-car-crash-outside-istana-third-person-in-hospital

2 die after car hits Istana gate, third person injured
The driver and a passenger were taken to hospital after a car crash outside the Istana on Dec 16, 2017.PHOTO: SHIN MIN DAILY NEWS
Published
Dec 16, 2017, 4:44 pm SGT
Updated
Dec 17, 2017, 9:45 am
Facebook2,734 Twitter Email
Lydia Lam
Shaffiq Idris Alkhatib
SINGAPORE - Two people were killed after a car they were in crashed outside the Istana on Saturday morning (Dec 16).

The police told The Straits Times that they were alerted to an accident involving a car in Cavenagh Road at 6.06am on Saturday.

The driver, a 25-year-old man, and one passenger, a 21-year-old woman, were unconscious when they were taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital, where they died.

The driver and passenger have been identified as Mr Khairul Anwar Mohd Sani, who worked in logistics, and Ms Nurul Filzah.

Another passenger, a 28-year-old man, was conscious when taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

A friend of Mr Khairul, who declined to be named, told The Straits Times that the three people were friends.

The man who was taken to hospital is now in the intensive care unit and is the boyfriend of Ms Nurul, she said.

The Straits Times understands that there was no other vehicle involved in the accident.

When ST visited the site on Saturday afternoon, there were marks on the white pillar beside the side gate.

gate.jpg

Marks could be seen on the white pillars beside the side gate at the rear of the Istana on Dec 16, 2017. ST PHOTO: GAVIN FOO
There were no other signs of visible damage.

Police investigations are ongoing.

A friend at Mr Khairul’s wake in Whampoa, front office executive Azura Nordin, 25, told The Straits Times that she knew him for about eight years and were close friends.

14523146_10153943358378616_4489109592070735085_n_0.jpg

The driver who died was Khairul Anwar Mohd Sani (above), who worked in logistics. PHOTO: FACEBOOK
Fighting back tears, she said: “I bumped into him on Friday while having dinner in Arab Street... We chatted and he seemed fine. Khai obtained his driving licence when he was 18 and he was a very careful driver. I don’t know how this accident could have occurred. I will miss him. He was a very friendly guy.”

Another friend, service engineer Shah Nordin, 29, said that that he had known Mr Khairul for about three years. He said: “He was always there when we needed him and was a very cheerful guy. I couldn’t believe my ears when I found out that he was killed in the accident.”