• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat White Daddy Say Blackie Daughter Meghan Merkle Falsely Accused British Royalty Of Racism!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1615296167578.png

LONDON (AFP) - Meghan Markle's estranged father on Tuesday (March 9) suggested that his daughter exaggerated racism in the British royal family during her interview with US chat show host Oprah Winfrey.

Thomas Markle told ITV the couple's two-hour chat with Winfrey was "way over the top" and suggested a royal family member could have asked a "dumb question" about her future baby's skin colour.

The 76-year-old Emmy-winning former lighting director was interviewed from his home in Mexico by one of Meghan's most vehement critics, the former tabloid newspaper editor Piers Morgan.

"They (Harry and Meghan) went way over the top with these stories with Oprah and should have waited, considering the Queen's age and Philip's age," he said of the CBS show broadcast on Sunday.

Harry's grandmother Queen Elizabeth II is 94 and her husband Prince Philip is 99 and currently in hospital recovering from a heart operation.

He played down Meghan and Harry's comments that an unnamed royal family member had asked how dark her baby's skin would be.

"This whole thing about colour and how dark the baby is, is bullshit," said Markle, who is white while Meghan's mother is black.

"I'm guessing and hoping that it's just a dumb question from somebody. I don't think the British royal family are racist." At the same time, he said he was upset by his daughter's account of feeling suicidal after joining the royal family in 2018.

"Had I known she had psychological problems, I would have been there for her," he said.

But he claimed that Meghan had "pretty much ghosted" her family in the US and "she really had no one to reach out to".

Thomas Markle separated from Meghan's mother Doria Ragland when the duchess was young.

Ragland was at her wedding at Windsor Castle and has had tea with the queen but she dropped contact with her father soon after her wedding.

Thomas Markle declined to attend after he took part in staged paparazzi photos. He also cited forthcoming heart surgery.

"They didn't care if I died," he claimed, while saying he wanted to see Meghan, Harry and his grandson Archie, who are now living in California after quitting the royal frontline last year.

Meghan won a legal victory in February against the publisher of the Mail on Sunday newspaper after it printed a private letter from her provided by her father.

He said he released part of the letter because Meghan's friends were telling "lies" about him.

US magazine People cited Meghan's friends as saying she wrote she loved her father and was heartbroken by his behaviour.

The part he did not release was "horrible", he said. "The word love was never written by her for me." Meghan told Winfrey in the interview that she had tried to protect both her parents before the wedding but felt "betrayal" when she found out he was cooperating with newspapers.

"I'm just trying to decide if I'm comfortable even talking about that," she added.

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/m...acism-says-her-interview-was-way-over-the-top

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As far as I'm concerned, all the race-baiting SJWs ought to be rounded up and shot in the back of the head. :cool:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's a drama mama Duchess. Stupid of Harry to picked her among all the pussies in this world.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She ghosted her family in US and she also ghosted the royal family. No wonder she is so emo, suicidal, kena miscarriage and still feels victimised.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now when are they going to interview Meghan’s mother, sisters, brothers, cousins, about what a scum she was?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serve the BE monarchy right. Go round the world destroyed and dismantled Asians monarchies and Sultanas and Qing Dynasty.... but kept theirs... shameful CAM..

Now a black prince was born in white monarchy.

Mat 26:52 Put yr sword away. Use yr sword die from other people swords, says Jesus.

By the way, Jesus was a black coloured Arabic origin and married a UK princess in England when the Romans ruler wanted him dead. Jesus in exile escaped and made it to Engcock.

As such this black baby wasn't the first black in the white monarchy... Jesus was...

Ask for the truth to set you free.... the truth shall prevailed...

John 8:32.

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking gold digger nigger slut. It is all about her and will be Harry's big downfall and have the ball-less prince crawling back to his grand mama.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ragland was at her wedding at Windsor Castle and has had tea with the queen but she dropped contact with her father soon after her wedding.

"They didn't care if I died," he claimed, while saying he wanted to see Meghan, Harry and his grandson Archie, who are now living in California after quitting the royal frontline last year.
With this kind of daughter, I'd rather not have. This clearly shows the wickedness of women.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably Kate Middleton is the one who said about what skin colour of the baby it would be if the allegation is true!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It could have been one of this guys gaffe

25 things Prince Philip said that will make you full-body cringe

During a visit to Australia in 2002.

During a visit to Australia in 2002.
IMAGE: JAMES D. MORGAN/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
BY JOHNNY LIEUMAY 04, 2017
With Prince Philip retiring from his royal duties, there will be fewer occasions for him to make his trademark gaffes and off-kilter remarks.

At times over the years, the 95-year-old's cringe-inducing comments had a naive charm. Other times though, they're less "endearing dad-joke" and more "incredibly racist grandpa." Either way, he's usually at odds with the decorum and finesse usually expected by a member of the Royal Family.

SEE ALSO: People think this stylish Chinese great-grandma looks exactly like the Queen

Here's some of the Duke of Edinburgh's ghastliest.

1. "British women can't cook," he told the Scottish Womens' Institute in 1961. Lovely.

2. "It looks like the kind of thing my daughter would bring back from her school art lessons," he muttered while being shown Ethiopian art in 1965.

3. "I would like to go to Russia very much, although the bastards murdered half my family," at a very heated period of history in 1967.

4. "What do you gargle with? Pebbles?" he told singer Tom Jones at the 1969 Royal Variety Performance. Later he added: "It's difficult to see how it’s possible to become immensely valuable by singing what are the most hideous songs."

5. "We don’t come here for our health. We can think of other ways of enjoying ourselves," he told journalists in Canada in 1976.

6. "You are a woman, aren't you?" he said to a Kenyan woman, who was presenting him with a small gift in 1984.

7. "If you stay here much longer you will all be slitty-eyed," the Prince told British exchange students who lived in Xian in 1986. When asked on his opinion of Beijing, he replied: "Ghastly."

8. "If it has four legs and it is not a chair, if it has two wings and flies but is not an aeroplane, and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it." Again with the Chinese insults, when he addressed a World Wildlife Fund meeting in 1986.

9. "I don't think a prostitute is more moral than a wife, but they are doing the same thing," when dismissing claims those who slaughter for meat have greater moral authority than those who partake in blood sports in 1988.

10. "Oh no, I might catch some ghastly disease," when asked if he wanted to pet a koala in Australia back in 1992.

11. "You can't have been here that long — you haven't got a pot belly," he told a British tourist during a visit to Budapest in 1993.

The Queen And Prince Philip visiting the Great Wall of China.

The Queen And Prince Philip visiting the Great Wall of China.

IMAGE: TIM GRAHAM/GETTY IMAGES
12. "Aren't most of you descended from pirates?," he enquired to an islander while in the Cayman Islands in 1994.

13. "How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to pass the test?" he asked a Scottish driving instructor in 1995.

14. "It was part of the fortunes of war. We didn't have counsellors rushing around every time somebody let off a gun, asking 'Are you all right — are you sure you don't have a ghastly problem?' You just got on with it!" when asked about stress counselling for soldiers in 1995.

15. "You managed not to get eaten then?" the Prince asked a British student who had been trekking in Papua New Guinea, in 1998.

16. "Where's the Southern Comfort?" he said on receipt of a basket of Southern goods from the U.S. ambassador in London, in 1999.

17. "Deaf? If you're near there, no wonder you are deaf," he told a group of deaf school children, who were nearby a Caribbean steel drum band in 2000.

18. "You could do with losing a little bit of weight," he told 13-year-old Andrew Adams, after hearing he wanted to become an astronaut while visiting a science museum in 2001.

19. "Do you still throw spears at each other?" he asked a group of Indigenous Australians in 2002, while on a visit to Australia with the Queen.

20. "So who's on drugs here?... He looks as if he's on drugs," he said of a 14-year-old boy while at a Bangladeshi youth club in 2002.

21. "You look like you're ready for bed!" he told the President of Nigeria in 2003, who was dressed in traditional robes.

22. "Is it a strip club?" he asked when meeting a female Sea Cadet who told the Prince she worked in a nightclub, in 2009.

23. "That's a nice tie ... Do you have any knickers in that material?" he asked Annabel Goldie, the Scottish Conservative leader, when welcoming Benedict XVI to Edinburgh in 2010.

24. "The Philippines must be half-empty — you're all here running the NHS," he told nurses at Luton and Dunstable Hospital in 2013.

25. "Just take the f**king picture!" he told a photographer, during a Battle of Britain event in 2015.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably Kate Middleton is the one who said about what skin colour of the baby it would be if the allegation is true!
Most likely. Harry did say that the racist senior member was not his grandma nor Prince Philip. The side eye glance and tense facial expression on Kate’s face whenever Meghan was near in quite a few photos are very telling.

Last edited:

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
People like her love victimhood... it's empowering and gives her street cred from her fellow libtards who're addicted to victimhood. :biggrin:
She is a survivor, not a victim. It is empowering to be a survivor. A victim wd just probably kill herself if in her shoes.