• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Town has the dumbest Stinkies in SG??

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From my observation, I would say Jurong East has the dumbest Stinkies in the whole of SG....

Besides been dumb, they're also fucking poor yet act and pretend rich.

Agree or disagree? With facts please....

Who is the useless MP of Jurong East?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dunno about dumb but iv been to many poker home games around Singapore,I would say boon lay and woodlands/marsiling are the biggest slums.and hougang and toa payoh are full of low grade peasants.can really tell they are peasant breed.

voucher

Alfrescian
Loyal
The town where John Tan or Hamas Goh live is sure the loser town. Better move out from there.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
fernvale... ferns are associated with funeral flowers. only their dumb residents would turn away a columbarium. now they hv to travel all the way to mandai

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Dumbest stinkies are evenly spread all over Singapore, except for Aljunied GRC, Hougang and Punggol East where there are lesser concentration of them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my observation, I would say Jurong East has the dumbest Stinkies in the whole of SG....

Besides been dumb, they're also fucking poor yet act and pretend rich.

Agree or disagree? With facts please....

Who is the useless MP of Jurong East?

In the first place, is your conclusion based on filmsy or solid facts? Do you have friends, relatives and parents staying in jurong east long enough that you are able to make your intelligent conclusion based on observing them ?

Last edited:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbest stinkies are evenly spread all over Singapore, except for Aljunied GRC, Hougang and Punggol East where there are lesser concentration of them.

The Dumbest, Dumbest and the A class type, you find them in Parliament...( those wearing the all Whites)

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hougang and Aljunied GRC have the dumbest pool of sinkies. The people of Potong Pasir woke up and did the right thing by booting out Chiam! Life has improved in Potong Pasir since.