• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Which Social media platform is good for business.

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried FB pages but it is so clunky with lots of Bs like meta business suites , creative studio and more. I feel like ditching it and try tiktoks or other platform.

any bro here can share your experience in marketing and driving business using social media. Which is better. Tiktok IG or FB?

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friend of mine makes pretty good cash, selling stuff on her instagram page.
Otherwise it is not a bad idea to create your own website . There are tons of great youtube videos how to do it yourself using one of the simple website builders.
For the promotion purposes you can use microsoft teams sms, as i think it is one of the best tools which exists at the moment.

Last edited:

Norty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm currently working on promoting a wedding photographer website following this guide https://livepage.net/cases/wedding-photographer-website-promotion.html , and I noticed that Instagram and Pinterest can be excellent social media platforms. Instagram's visual nature allows you to showcase your photography skills and engage with potential clients through hashtags and captivating posts. Pinterest, on the other hand, is great for inspiration boards and reaching brides-to-be who are actively seeking wedding-related content. Utilizing both platforms can greatly enhance your online presence and attract more clients to your business.

Last edited:

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friend of mine makes pretty good cash, selling stuff on her instagram page.
Otherwise it is not a bad idea to create your own website . There are tons of great youtube videos how to do it yourself using one of the simple website builders.
For the promotion purposes you can use microsoft teams sms, as i think it is one of the best tools which exists at the moment.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestion.

karizma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether it's Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok, focusing on user-generated content can help businesses build a strong online presence and foster meaningful connections with their followers. I found a helpful resource https://www.glueup.com/blog/user-generated-content-community-building that emphasizes the importance of user-generated content and community building on social media. This blog post has given me valuable insights into crafting content that resonates with my audience and encourages interaction.

Last edited: