• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which racial mixed is the Best?

FuzzyDude

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Singapore friend a lady, her father is Indian and mother Chinese, her colour brown. Malay is brown and Indian is black, then how come she is so fair? It does not look like she has Indian blood. One give-away for those with Indian blood are their legs near the ankles. Indians normally have very thin legs.

Yea... they're good runners but hopeless at standing broad jumps ...

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm English-Chinese Eurasian but I don't claim that mix to be the best, or any mix. Ranking race or racial mix is a slippery slope down racism and bigotry. We shouldn't judge anyone by race or color, but by content of character as manifest from word and action.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm English-Chinese Eurasian but I don't claim that mix to be the best, or any mix. Ranking race or racial mix is a slippery slope down racism and bigotry. We shouldn't judge anyone by race or color, but by content of character as manifest from word and action.

The thread is about looks and features and nothing else, so it not not about racism or bigotry.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From my sexperience, oops .. I mean experience ..... vietnam mix with angmo ...... gal ..... best lah joe .....

a lot of them here in san jose and milpitas. one girl working in pho restaurant looks 100% american blond but speaks viet more fluently than english. she is the daughter of the owner who is vietnamese. no daddy. don't know whether he is dead or alive. she's a war child. you don't go around sex here sex there until all these poor women poop little chivas and heinekenese out ok?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree with Forvendet.

The thread is about looks and features and nothing else, so it not not about racism or bigotry.

Windsor you put things even worse. Now humans are like dogs and horses cross-breeding for best features?

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with Forvendet.

Windsor you put things even worse. Now humans are like dogs and horses cross-breeding for best features?

I did not start the thread, just saying we are not talking about race, but a mixture that produces the prettiest. I doubt we are talking about men.