• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Players Impress U Most In Tis World Cup? ...

jw5

Loyal
Mesut Ozil (Germany)
Keisuke Honda (Japan)
Maicon (Brazil)
Alexis Sanchez (Chile)
Andre Ayew (Ghana)

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vittek ...

saw him scored 2 goot gols against italy ... almost scored against holland but was brot down b4 he cud ... n he coolly slotted home fr ze resulting spot kick ...

RobertVittek_2301382.jpg

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lionel Messi? I know he din score, but without him Argentina most likely won't have won all the matches so far.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mesut Ozil (Germany)
Keisuke Honda (Japan)
Maicon (Brazil)
Alexis Sanchez (Chile)
Andre Ayew (Ghana)

Maicon (Brazil) Very strong attacking minded right back
Messi (Argentina) He is the one that every one should mark out if they want to win Argentina.
David Villa (Spain) This guy score goals from nothing and appears in the right place at the right time. Great scorer need to be consistent and he is consistent.
Suarez (Uruguay) completely overshadowed Forlan
Gilberto Silva (Brazil) The captain of this very complete disciplined Brazil. Experienced and holds the midfield. Why did Arsenal let him go?

jw5

Loyal
Maicon (Brazil) Very strong attacking minded right back
Messi (Argentina) He is the one that every one should mark out if they want to win Argentina.
David Villa (Spain) This guy score goals from nothing and appears in the right place at the right time. Great scorer need to be consistent and he is consistent.
Suarez (Uruguay) completely overshadowed Forlan
Gilberto Silva (Brazil) The captain of this very complete disciplined Brazil. Experienced and holds the midfield. Why did Arsenal let him go?
Agree with all your choices.
Suarez was one of the players I predicted would shine at the world cup before it started. Ozil and Nani were the other 2. That was before Nani got injured.
Gilberto has been magnificent. He has little pace these days, but his positioning and reading of the game has been superb. He has guided whoever has played beside him, Melo, Ramires, Josue.
It's ironical that there were rumours that Wenger wanted to buy Melo to replace Gilberto when he left.

Btw, teams should crowd out Messi if they want to beat Argentina (he's impossible to mark) but the player they should disrupt the most is Mascherano. He is key to Argentina. Germany should ask Ozil to draw him all over the pitch.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cristiano Ronaldo of Portugal and Wayne Rooney of England were the two most impressive players of course. I see their faces in all sorts of impressive advertisements, even after they're knocked out.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with all your choices.
Suarez was one of the players I predicted would shine at the world cup before it started. Ozil and Nani were the other 2. That was before Nani got injured.
Gilberto has been magnificent. He has little pace these days, but his positioning and reading of the game has been superb. He has guided whoever has played beside him, Melo, Ramires, Josue.
It's ironical that there were rumours that Wenger wanted to buy Melo to replace Gilberto when he left.

Btw, teams should crowd out Messi if they want to beat Argentina (he's impossible to mark) but the player they should disrupt the most is Mascherano. He is key to Argentina. Germany should ask Ozil to draw him all over the pitch.

I was very impressed when Brazil played against Chile. They actually used 4 Brazilian players to crowd together during a corner thus no Chilean player can mark them out. The corner flag player just need to kick to these group of 4 players and 1 of them will head the ball into goal. The corner kick resulted into a goal. Prev WCs always depend on 1 or 2 flair players to win the cup but if this Dunga's Brazil can win, it is a very well deserved win for them

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cristiano Ronaldo of Portugal and Wayne Rooney of England were the two most impressive players of course. I see their faces in all sorts of impressive advertisements, even after they're knocked out.

Arshavin even best. Not in world cup can find his face on KFC advert of WC free cups given away with a meal:p

okt99

Alfrescian
Loyal
C. Ronaldo, most expensive and scored nothing ... really impressing.