• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which nutcase did this? Fan thrown down from Bedok North block -- followed by bicycle

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
a smashed-up standing fan and bicycle*at the foot of Block 182 at*Bedok*North Road*two days ago (Apr 6).

According to the Stomper who is a resident at staying at the block, the items were thrown from a HDB unit above.

He recounted what he saw in an email to Stomp:

"I heard a very loud crash at 11.45am and saw a smashed-up standing fan three meters from the lift landing.
The height at which it was thrown must have been at least from eight stories judging from the impact and debris.

"A second item, a bicycle, was thrown down at around 12.30pm.

"At about 1pm around five*policemen came to investigate and cordoned off the area.

"I am glad no one was hurt. This is an area where many people pass by."

bicyclemain.jpg

Must be happydog2 n kopirui.

Raider

Re: Which nutcase did this? Fan thrown down from Bedok North block -- followed by bic

i told u let happydog bark here. u see..now he gone mad. lol:biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Which nutcase did this? Fan thrown down from Bedok North block -- followed by bic

i told u let happydog bark here. u see..now he gone mad. lol:biggrin:

Go National skins center for fuck.
Should have go IMH.
Fucking maddog .go with kopirui.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

That is not the way to treat a bicycle. That crazy person should've just jumped, leave the bicycle alone.

Cryotek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wonder whether the bicycle that was thrown overboard, was it with or without seat?

Last edited:

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have already said he is nutcase.

Does it help if there is a name attached to it?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ching Chong Nigger losing it after mama did not serve his pasta on time.

Made him late for afternoon shift at the pub.

jw5

Loyal

Wonder whether the bicycle that was thrown overboard, was it with or without seat?

Can see from the peekture that the bicycle was with seat. :wink:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Leongsam or esnd they r most promiment couple there

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is what happens when stewpig people are not euthanised, allowed to breed freely and horrors of all horrors given the power of the vote in a one man/woman one vote system ........... by the way I accidentally bumped into another prominent white haired Ah Pek just now ........... time to wake up from my market slumber and get ready to go short on the index futures on Monday ........... if the technical conditions are correct which I think they are but no harm double checking ........... pretty clear that there is overhead supply which is not going to overcomed any time soon given current fundamental conditions ........ and the omen of the filthy rich cbl white haired Ah Pek ...........

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=djia&sid=1643

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=hk:hsi&insttype=&freq=1&show=&time=8

https://www.google.com.hk/?gfe_rd=c...orYDw&gws_rd=ssl#q=robert+ng+chee+siong+photo

[video=youtube;ITG-lMxD7m0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITG-lMxD7m0[/video]

jw5

Loyal

So its definitely not our host, Heng ah.

If you read his signature, his last known address was in Bedok South, not Bedok North. :wink:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you read his signature, his last known address was in Bedok South, not Bedok North. :wink:
this short distance won't deter him.....he needs a basikal seat real bad :cool:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

when he saw the bodok MP doing his neighborhoot walkabout, he was tempted to give him a big present.

jw5

Loyal

this short distance won't deter him.....he needs a basikal seat real bad :cool:

Well, he may walk from Bedok South to North to get the bicycle seat he needs, but he wasn't the one who threw the bicycle. :wink:

Raider

Well, he may walk from Bedok South to North to get the bicycle seat he needs, but he wasn't the one who threw the bicycle. :wink:

actualli hor, everytime i in bedok, i use compass, bedok north is bedok east, while bedok south is like bedok west.

who the fuck came up with this north amd south? lol:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

actualli hor, everytime i in bedok, i use compass, bedok north is bedok east, while bedok south is like bedok west.

who the fuck came up with this north amd south? lol:biggrin:

It must be the piak and piak party. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Leongsam or esnd they r most promiment couple there

we lim kopi in bedok south and take a dip at bedok reservoir to check for bodies.