• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

which is the most atas swimming stroke to swim to impress a chiobu?

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
front crawl
butterfly
backstroke
breaststroke

i think butterfly. u?

front crawl and breaststroke like mass market kings brand malaysian ice cream

backstroke a bit more atas like ben&jerry

butter fly like hagendaz

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
front crawl
butterfly
backstroke
breaststroke

i think butterfly. u?

butter fly like hagendaz
Imo we can do butterfly is most impressive to girls but we must complete at least 50m . I used to do fake butterfly moves for a few metres and not impressive at all. I can't do the standard butterfly but only can do the leg breast stroke kick with butterfly front. But nobody will know is faked if is just a few strokes.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
front crawl
butterfly
backstroke
breaststroke

i think butterfly. u?

butter fly like hagendaz
Next should be free style front crawl.
I find backstroke and breaststroke very guniang style.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
For personal most effective and efficient stroke i.e in the event of a catastrophe - mine is using breaststroke leg and front crawl hand.
I can swim faster and much longer distant than using front crawl leg with front crawl hand because is not easy to maintain the leg kick balancing after some time. Using breaststroke leg with breaststroke hand is also slower than the combination of breaststroke leg with front crawl hand.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Imo we can do butterfly is most impressive to girls but we must complete at least 50m . I used to do fake butterfly moves for a few metres and not impressive at all. I can't do the standard butterfly but only can do the leg breast stroke kick with butterfly front. But nobody will know is faked if is just a few strokes.
Yes, need the dolphin kick to complete the stroke. Used to do 50m, no issue. Now old liao, I can only do dog paddle.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, need the dolphin kick to complete the stroke. Used to do 50m, no issue. Now old liao, I can only do dog paddle.
LOL I tried dog paddle hand + leg it also can work except is slow only. And the least impressive to answer the opposite of thread title :cool:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
LOL I tried dog paddle hand + leg it also can work except is slow only. And the least impressive to answer the thread title :cool:
Slow is ok lah, at least can move. Yes, least impressive until I get out of the pool. Then chiobus can see my well-toned body and large man bulge.:biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
For personal most effective and efficient stroke i.e in the event of a catastrophe - mine is using breaststroke leg and front crawl hand.
I can swim faster and much longer distant than using front crawl leg with front crawl hand because is not easy to maintain the leg kick balancing after some time. Using breaststroke leg with breaststroke hand is also slower than the combination of breaststroke leg with front crawl hand.
I believe there is a theory to this just that monkey see monkey do.
A frog leg kick using breaststroke kick should have greater force than using freestyle vertical up down kick.
A hand front crawl is also have more force than a breaststroke open circular pull and retract.
Hence I do urge swimming association to consider having a event for breaststroke kick + front crawl hand to see if they can break record of a standard freestyle.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slow is ok lah, at least can move. Yes, least impressive until I get out of the pool. Then chiobus can see my well-toned body and large man bulge.:biggrin:
Well, allow me to share something I see

I was going to Telok Ayer for a drink with my kaki. Then, there was this MILF sitting beside moi table with 2 rich Lao jeks who drove her there in their Masadati...this MILF keep bio-ing at my direction.

I can roughly understand her plight, she need to entertain 2 Ah Lao at night, but can see some people she want, but cannot hook up.

Well, after we passed certain age..we start to see more and notice more fine details in life

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Well, allow me to share something I see

I was going to Telok Ayer for a drink with my kaki. Then, there was this MILF sitting beside moi table with 2 rich Lao jeks who drove her there in their Masadati...this MILF keep bio-ing at my direction.

I can roughly understand her plight, she need to entertain 2 Ah Lao at night, but can see some people she want, but cannot hook up.

Well, after we passed certain age..we start to see more and notice more fine details in life
It's true through the ages, got money will get honey. You should've signaled her to one side, and gave her your number. Then give her number to me lah! :biggrin:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's true through the ages, got money will get honey. You should've signaled her to one side, and gave her your number. Then give her number to me lah! :biggrin:
She try to bump to moi outsai toilet before I left home...she seem desperate to look for another rice ticket here

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you see ads promoting about swimming , you always see a fierce butterfly front view. This clearly indicating that butterfly is by far the most impressive stroke. You never see any ads on freestyle backstroke etc.
Note that backstroke will appear like a swimmer is drowning in any ads.

On the other hand, woman is more attractive for backstroke or breaststroke and a turn off for butterfly.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
front crawl
butterfly
backstroke
breaststroke

i think butterfly. u?

butter fly like hagendaz
Backstroke with your marikita at full attention and the national anthem playing in the background.