• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which idiot dump their newborn baby into a Recycling Bin?

glocky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police investigating case of baby boy found in recycling bin near Upper Paya Lebar
July 28, 2020published at 11:09 PMThe Straits Times
image_897.jpg
Psst! AsiaOne is on Telegram! Tell your friends!https://t.me/asiaonecom
SINGAPORE - The police are investigating a case of a baby boy found in a private residential estate near Upper Paya Lebar Road on Monday (July 27).
A police spokesman said on Tuesday that they received a call for assistance at around 7.45pm at a semi-detached house in Tai Keng Gardens.
Police officers at the scene found a baby boy at the location.
"There were no visible injuries on the baby and his condition was stable," the spokesman added.
The baby was then taken to KK Women's and Children's Hospital.
According to residents in the area, the baby was found after he was heard crying in a bin.
Speaking to The Straits Times, a resident who only wanted to be known as Mr Lew, 65, said his son-in-law discovered the baby shortly after a family dinner.
“He heard a strange noise coming from the recycling bin, and asked some of us for help to check it out,” said Mr Lew on Tuesday.
“No one dared to open the bin because they thought it might be a cat or a dog, so they called me for help,” he added.
As soon as Mr Lew lifted the lid of the bin, he knew it was not an animal, but an infant that appeared to be newborn, wrapped in a towel and placed in paper bags. The family then called the police.
“We tried to carry it out using the bags, but it was ripping apart at the bottom. So we tilted the bin, and carried him out,” he said.
Mr Lew and his family then loosened the towel, which was covering the baby’s face, to allow him to breathe.
“He was crying loudly, so my wife started to console him and he quietened a bit. Perhaps he knew that his life was saved,” he said.
Minutes later, an ambulance arrived to take the infant to the hospital.
Mr Lew said he was shaken from the discovery, but relieved that the baby was alive and well.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least it was not thrown out the window
Newborn dies after thrown out of 13th floor Penang apartment
Friday, 10 Jul 2020 09:20 PM MYT
North-east district police chief ACP Soffian Santong said the police were informed of the incident after residents stumbled upon the remains at the parking area on the fourth floor. — Picture by Mukhriz Hazim
North-east district police chief ACP Soffian Santong said the police were informed of the incident after residents stumbled upon the remains at the parking area on the fourth floor. — Picture by Mukhriz Hazim
GEORGE TOWN, July 10 — A teenage girl threw out her newborn baby girl from the 13th floor of her family’s apartment unit in Bandar Baru, Air Itam, here, today.
The normal baby girl, who died from severe head injuries, was found at 8.18am by residents who informed the police.

North-east district police chief ACP Soffian Santong said the police were informed of the incident after residents stumbled upon the remains at the parking area on the fourth floor.
“When found, the baby was naked and not moving, believed to have died near the stairs to the parking lot on the fourth floor and they covered the body with a box,” he said here today.

glocky

Alfrescian
Loyal
@nightsafari ... your pinoy maid? :biggrin:

29-year-old woman arrested after newborn baby found in recycling bin at residential estate
29 Jul 2020 02:37PM (Updated: 29 Jul 2020 02:53PM)

SINGAPORE: A 29-year-old Indonesian woman was arrested on Wednesday (Jul 29) for allegedly abandoning her newborn baby inside a recycling bin at a private residential estate near Upper Payar Lebar Road.

The woman is believed to be the baby's mother, the police said in a news release on Wednesday.

The arrest comes two days after a baby boy was found at 7 Tai Keng Gardens on Monday night.

READ: Baby boy found at Tai Keng Gardens at night, police investigating

The police in a previous statement said that there were no visible injuries on the baby and that his condition was stable.

Paramedics had attended to the baby at the scene and he was taken to the KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital.

"Through extensive ground investigations and with the aid of images from CCTV footage provided by residents, officers from the Ang Mo Kio Police Division established the identity of the woman, who is believed to have abandoned the baby," they said on Wednesday.

The woman will be charged in court on Thursday with exposure and abandonment of a child under 12 years old.

If convicted, she faces a jail term up of up to seven years, a fine or both.

The police are looking into the identity of the baby’s father.

“The police would like to express our appreciation to the members of the community who provided valuable information which aided investigations and contributed to the arrest,” they said.
Source: CNA/aa

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
@nightsafari ... your pinoy maid? :biggrin:

29-year-old woman arrested after newborn baby found in recycling bin at residential estate
29 Jul 2020 02:37PM (Updated: 29 Jul 2020 02:53PM)

SINGAPORE: A 29-year-old Indonesian woman was arrested on Wednesday (Jul 29) for allegedly abandoning her newborn baby inside a recycling bin at a private residential estate near Upper Payar Lebar Road.

The woman is believed to be the baby's mother, the police said in a news release on Wednesday.

The arrest comes two days after a baby boy was found at 7 Tai Keng Gardens on Monday night.

READ: Baby boy found at Tai Keng Gardens at night, police investigating

The police in a previous statement said that there were no visible injuries on the baby and that his condition was stable.

Paramedics had attended to the baby at the scene and he was taken to the KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital.

"Through extensive ground investigations and with the aid of images from CCTV footage provided by residents, officers from the Ang Mo Kio Police Division established the identity of the woman, who is believed to have abandoned the baby," they said on Wednesday.

The woman will be charged in court on Thursday with exposure and abandonment of a child under 12 years old.

If convicted, she faces a jail term up of up to seven years, a fine or both.

The police are looking into the identity of the baby’s father.

“The police would like to express our appreciation to the members of the community who provided valuable information which aided investigations and contributed to the arrest,” they said.
Source: CNA/aa
cannot be mine lah... this maid is Indonesian... :o-o:

:laugh:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pretend to be a pig and eat tiger.
you really see me too up. I humbly thank you for doing so. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I would describe myself as a pig who can once in a while surprise a tiger, but still mostly a pig. Hell, even my own parents used me as example of stupid and cmi. but after I left home, I did ok. Maybe autistic lah... Sometimes capable of incredible things but most of the time seem like bodoh one.

Like Rain man. Ever see the movie?

glocky

Alfrescian
Loyal
you really see me too up. I humbly thank you for doing so. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I would describe myself as a pig who can once in a while surprise a tiger, but still mostly a pig. Hell, even my own parents used me as example of stupid and cmi. but after I left home, I did ok. Maybe autistic lah... Sometimes capable of incredible things but most of the time seem like bodoh one.

Like Rain man. Ever see the movie?
Why not Forest Gump? You don't like Tom Hanks :biggrin: