• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which brand of adult diapers offer best value

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which brand of adult diapers offer best value for money

The Japanese Livedo supposedly keeps smell in but quite ex. Tena is good but ex too

How about Chinese or house brands, since I'm downgraded and have not much money

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which brand of adult diapers offer best value for money

The Japanese Livedo supposedly keeps smell in but quite ex. Tena is good but ex too

How about Chinese or house brands, since I'm downgraded and have not much money

What happened to you?

Are you Mr. Perfect?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone who uses told me Tena is good because it holds better. The cheaper brands have to be changed more frequently because they can't hold up and so may end up costing more. However for hygiene reasons, this user advises to change often. She went on to say that Tena is meant for those with incontinence so it will stand up to it. I think for things like this, don't penny pinch. I am saying this without any idea of the costs. I drink beer often and hope I don't develop this condition.

Cheers!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone who uses told me Tena is good because it holds better. The cheaper brands have to be changed more frequently because they can't hold up and so may end up costing more. However for hygiene reasons, this user advises to change often. She went on to say that Tena is meant for those with incontinence so it will stand up to it. I think for things like this, don't penny pinch. I am saying this without any idea of the costs. I drink beer often and hope I don't develop this condition.

Cheers!

You drink beer until seep urine ?? Poor you ..... you alcoholic and impotent ??

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
getting old and cannot hold for more than a few minutes

if on train or bus or cannot find toilet how

so have to wear diapers

you can make fun all you want, nothing shameful, everybody gets old unless you are dorian gray

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
tena quite expensive

see how will try the brandless china type first but if fellow bus passenger all siam me i know

i used to take long bus trip to changi on weekday evenings, but noe stay at home very often or downstairs coffeeshop although kopi lo not happy i drink 90 cent coffee sit whole day

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
An uncle of mine really needs to use these but because of his "Old China Brain" refuses suggestions by my cousins to use adult diapers. This is causing a lot of tension in his family because some protect his "face" while others want to preserve sanity in the household. Having to deal with his pee (everyone except him) is quite a task; and unless the hired maid was told about this before accepting the job, it is not fair to her.

Most industrialised countries are facing an aging population and is an issue to address. Perhaps those in tertiary instituitions should focus material science studies on absorbent materials instead of auto racing crap to benefit society more. There will be no auto industry of significance in Sg.

Cheers!