• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which bank is well know for it's private investment banking services

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it comes to personal banking, Citibank is the best. They even create boutique funds for you to invest that is unavailable to the public n they gather the insiders to do presentations for you.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it comes to personal banking, Citibank is the best. They even create boutique funds for you to invest that is unavailable to the public n they gather the insiders to do presentations for you.

The best funds platform is JP Morgan Private Bank. Citibank is full of churners and snakes.

If you are in this industry, you will know what 'churning' means. While 'churning' is illegal in the stock and futures industry, it is grey area and rampant in the private banking industry.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want to lose your pants, use them. Get some investment literacy and do it yourself. There are tons of ETFs for you to invest in. Esoteric instruments that you don't understand will mess you up easily. You take all the risks, you pay them a hefty fee regardless of the outcome, how is that a good deal?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And you lose your pants after that. A balanced portfolio using ETFs can get you a steady 7 pct return annually. Cost - just the trading fees and some investment knowledge.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't trust the banks ...they are all the same. Learn from the 2008 financial mayhem.

I share your thoughts about the banks.

I have heard of many a rich tai-tai being wooed by the banks that would be financially illiterate enough to get suckered in.

Last edited:

Jimmy1978

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Private Banking in Singapore!

Aiyo..so much money and don't know where to invest it? Put it with me..I invest for you. Haha. But seriously, like the other bro suggested. Put it with one of the three big banks uob, dbs, ocbc. For me i prefer dbs cuz they have better banking services. But most importantly...they're owned by temasek holdings which is in turn owned by.....(fill in blank) so the money is always safe! Buy low sell high mah!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
adding on to what qxd said, even if you are in the the league of private investment banking, you are still being bait by the banks, their private bankers will coerce you with all kinds of tactics to make you pump in more money into them. so dun trust them and get thrusted...!

Which bank is well know for it's private investment banking services? Please help :*:

I share your thoughts about the banks.

I have heard of many a rich tai-tai being wooed by the banks that would be financially illiterate enough to get suckered in.