• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which bank in Singapore is good for personal banking?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
you have plans to kidnap?

How well you're taken care of by a bank all depends either upon how much money you have deposited or how much money you owe.

If he gives me a ballpark figure, I can recommend an appropriate bank. If he only has $1 million, it won't make any difference who he banks with he'll still be treated like shit.

If he has $10 million or more, the landscape changes considerably.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes of course....actually they take better care of you if you owe them more. Owe them $1 million they will come after you tooth and nail if you dont pay up.

Owe them $100 million and if you have trouble paying up they will actually try to help you because it will be real painful to them if you fall.

How well you're taken care of by a bank all depends either upon how much money you have deposited or how much money you owe.

If he gives me a ballpark figure, I can recommend an appropriate bank. If he only has $1 million, it won't make any difference who he banks with he'll still be treated like shit.

If he has $10 million or more, the landscape changes considerably.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Avod OCBC - I bought their strongly recommended financial products & have been bleeding red for 14+ years; already lost $50k while they took thier $4,000 cream off on day one!!
Wrote to complain: they challenged me to complain to the authorities.
Hope they lose their pants in Hongkong bank purchase!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Avod OCBC - I bought their strongly recommended financial products & have been bleeding red for 14+ years; already lost $50k while they took thier $4,000 cream off on day one!!
Wrote to complain: they challenged me to complain to the authorities.
Hope they lose their pants in Hongkong bank purchase!!

Nobody asked you to be a gong kia and buy their financial products. If it's really for your benefit, why would they be so earnest to recommend it to you? :rolleyes:

All I require from a personal bank is easy availability of ATMs islandwide, and an account where I can stash my liquid cash for transactions.

jw5

Loyal
Nobody asked you to be a gong kia and buy their financial products. If it's really for your benefit, why would they be so earnest to recommend it to you? :rolleyes:

All I require from a personal bank is easy availability of ATMs islandwide, and an account where I can stash my liquid cash for transactions.

There are those who say that they use a milo tin as their bank.

I use a bank as my milo tin. :wink:

Jimmy1978

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, what kind of services are you looking for? Based on my research on the web, I found out that DBS Treasure Private Bank offers a wide range of personal banking services like debit and credit cards, checking accounts, funds transfer and more... I hope this helps.