• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where's your favourite mee siam?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Used to enjoy one at Queenstown swimming pool...when I was young...

Super Spicy and Sweet...Solid Man...

Now can't find the same taste anywhere in SGP..

What about you...Where's your favourite Mee Siam?

Last edited:

AddinMedia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mee Siam at Haig Road hawker center is pretty good, $2, no frills yet delicious. Otherwise Parkway Parade basement serve quite good chinese style mee siam, with hae pee.

The secret to Katong's laksa lies in using generous amount of pounded dry prawns. I know lot's of stall that sells Laksa without any trace of it, disgusting.:(

cs

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
mee siam mai hum is my favourite but i like my laksa with hum :biggrin:

i was wondering where the stupid Bastard eat mee siam mai hum?? Since when mee siam got hum?

Trying to bland with peasants is it? Ask him do his homework better ccb.

It is laksa then got hum....is he a sinkapoorean??

PAP GO eat SHIT!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was wondering where the stupid Bastard eat mee siam mai hum?? Since when mee siam got hum?

Trying to bland with peasants is it? Ask him do his homework better ccb.

It is laksa then got hum....is he a sinkapoorean??

PAP GO eat SHIT!

hey give him a break lah, slip of the tongue...

this issue already so long time ago...let it pass lah...