• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

where's this old sammyboy member?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember there was this nick called jacys i think had some political connections with one of the parties. I think he was a eurasian or an albino. Mapaka used to always call him out for bonking inside the cinema. Jacys mentioned he bonked inside a cinema once and mapaka was somehow unhappy or jealous about it and always mentioned it when posting to him.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think he killed himself after getting knocked out of Can You Serve. :eek:

Remember there was this nick called jacys i think had some political connections with one of the parties. I think he was a eurasian or an albino. Mapaka used to always call him out for bonking inside the cinema. Jacys mentioned he bonked inside a cinema once and mapaka was somehow unhappy or jealous about it and always mentioned it when posting to him.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
saw him last yr at discovery center:biggrin: think he working there.

saw his pic early sammyboy days. his pic got sexpose by this nick namqiong?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
saw him last yr at discovery center:biggrin: think he working there.

saw his pic early sammyboy days. his pic got sexpose by this nick namqiong?

Yup saw his pic too. In fact the nigger looks something like LKY's grandson cos somehow all albinos look alike, didn't look too ang moh.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup saw his pic too. In fact the nigger looks something like LKY's grandson cos somehow all albinos look alike, didn't look too ang moh.

Dun pretend nigger neh. That kuniang is you........so you did not commit suicide yet after so long, you useless piece of albino neh shit....:rolleyes:

:kma:

A3EsUZK.png

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
iirc he was boasting he know some big fuck from wp and bonk his gf in cinema. end up he wanna kill himself when he spot his gf with another guy at clarke quay or some other place :biggrin: LOL

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nigger neh Jah Jacys, no need to continue hiding.........this is you albino shit................

8kBQNj2.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah nigger neh, keep hallucinating.....albino shit like you can have "such a woman and let her go" meh?
You can't get along with your father all these years because you're a motherfucker....that's why. You better go die lah, nigger neh...

Useless piece of albino Jah shit....

MI6kli0.png

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at sinkie wants to insult jacys too cos it's a worthless piece of crap. Here's the stunner jacys looks 100x better than you sinkie even your own mother or hand wouldn't masterbate your 1 mm shit.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iirc he was boasting he know some big fuck from wp and bonk his gf in cinema. end up he wanna kill himself when he spot his gf with another guy at clarke quay or some other place :biggrin: LOL

Ah i see i wonder what happened to him all this time. He just simply vanished.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at sinkie wants to insult jacys too cos it's a worthless piece of crap. Here's the stunner jacys looks 100x better than you sinkie even your own mother or hand wouldn't masterbate your 1 mm shit.

So you finally admit you're Jacys....

Here, quickly go change your avatar to this shit....if you think you're 100x better than me.....WAHAHAHAHA, motherfucker!

8kBQNj2.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset