• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where's Hokkien Champion Ginfreely (Gan Si∅k Bin)?

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gam Siok Bin @ginfreely whore finally got Shan's attention. She's lying down in front of him with her legs open for him to count her pubic hair while searching for her imagined hymen.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My post exposing you ah meng aka @SBFNews aka @k1976 aka @slutty etc as COMMITTED ADULTERY with your married shanghai mistress must have upset you so much that you resurrected your old ah meng clone hahahaha CHECKMATE!
@AhMeng don’t forget this is just applying your own Malaysian son of whore logic back on yourself of i get upset with you dogs and bitches insulting me as sugar baby prostitute slut whore mistress means I am one woh. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@AhMeng don’t forget this is just applying your own Malaysian son of whore logic back on yourself of i get upset with you dogs and bitches insulting me as sugar baby prostitute slut whore mistress means I am one woh. Pui!
@AhMeng is so like Malaysians that insulted me a virgin as slut whore mistress when their own backyard full of slut whore mistresses indeed hahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@AhMeng is so like Malaysians that insulted me a virgin as slut whore mistress when their own backyard full of slut whore mistresses indeed hahaha.
100% alike with Malaysians indeed. Ownself HAKKA ADULTERER THAT COMMITTED ADULTERY with married shanghai mistress and yet so shameless persecuted hokkien virgin as sugarbaby prostitute slut whore mistress for years. Pui!

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can u please scold more Malaysian, thank u thank u

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
100% alike with Malaysians indeed. Ownself HAKKA ADULTERER THAT COMMITTED ADULTERY with married shanghai mistress and yet so shameless persecuted hokkien virgin as sugarbaby prostitute slut whore mistress for years. Pui!
Mayfair Lao Sugar! Are you back from your overseas siogan trip? You suck how many cocks and drank how many gallons of sperms? Is your cheebye very red and swollen?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are back... Grad u are alive and kicking
You hakka liar that pretended to be hokkien and CHECKMATED busted by me are so fake as usual. I only read a few threads a day also can see your cb hakka evil liar criminal bully insinuating insulting me hokkien slut everyday everywhere as virgin slut woh with your son of hakka slut prostitute pride. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can u please scold more Malaysian, thank u thank u
Why you ADULTERER hakka criminal bully ah meng so evil coward dare not use your ah meng clone or @SBFNews clone or @strawberry or @nightsafari clone to reply but use this one to reply to attack me now? So that you can have an innocent image when you hypocrite adulterer have been persecuting me hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress sugarbaby for years? Btw I scold Malaysians oe whoever bully me is called they deserved it, not telling lies not smearing them unlike you smearing me so nothing wrong okay? Pui!