• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

where to watch world.cup for free?

Joachim

Alfrescian
Loyal
trying to bait me to prepare another greedy suit?

sudenly mscrap all dispaperared bruuders all dissappered fookingc owards

Nah i'm not free as i am busy preparing my team to face Portugal. And besides, the mama-san would bring in a platoon of GROs to my room for 'interviews' :biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anything for thise who havent won a lawsuit?
go FOOk yourself and let us all know here, whichever name you plan on logging in with, FOOking turncoat and FOOking hypocrite
you BAS tard who said in with a different name that i am using my cycling charity past to get pity among other things. and among things u cant couldnt even get yr FOOking facts right but just attack and attack and attack with ZERO balls and whatever protection u enjoy

may u and yr kind burn for one millione years, and one million generations

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ALL match is after midnight local Sg time. How many match can anyone watch on average???
Most likely those subcribe 50%. And those never subcribe less than 30% match if hardcore.