• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to Take Free Transport & Food to FAP's Rally? Free Umbrella Too?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=3]PAP Punggol East By-Election Rally[/h]
rally1.jpg

By PAP HQ
Thursday, 17 Jan 2013
The first PAP Punggol East By-Election Rally will be held tomorrow.
Come and show your support for PAP's candidate for Punggol East, Dr Koh Poh Koon.
The details of the rally are as follows:
Venue: Harmony Square @ Rivervale Crescent (field in front of Blk 183C)
Date: 18 January 2013
Time/Day: Friday, 8pm

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good freebies with the right attitude is fine. But bad processed food that causes stomach indigestion and constipation as well as too much emphasis on quid pro quo just puts people off. But when you have million dollar Cows who only want to pay 8dollars for surgery and call people who cannot find jobs lazy, Leegime is doomed.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i heard so much about the free food and drinks.

at PAP rally, there is counter for free food and drinks ? :biggrin:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Got Curry Fish Head, Drunken Prawn and Chilli Crab? Woudln't mind feasting and closing my ears.

Any insider info?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i heard so much about the free food and drinks.

at PAP rally, there is counter for free food and drinks ? :biggrin:

Door gifts & costumes too..must wear white..free white undergarment will be giving...white condoms also ha ha ha ha

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have PA female directors or volunteers to rubba rubba or not?:rolleyes:

Btw, the pap must be using the same supplier that make those $2.50 national flag. The pap flag only print on 1 side.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Door gifts & costumes too..must wear white..free white undergarment will be giving...white condoms also ha ha ha ha

Machiam 大二爺 ?
[video=youtube;Dsa1BBs--6M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsa1BBs--6M&sns=em[/video]

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't recall that they had the Singapore flag previously...are they trying to say if you don't vote for Anal Koh, you are traitors....?
The number of SG flags seem to outnumber the party flags.

Also, tomorrow ST will show close-up of a few people listening intently or clapping their hands to show they want a free anal inspection.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lau eh....book such a huge field for what?

they are better off in any hdb carpark man.....

keep this picture for reference ... compare with tomorrow's pictures.....