• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Where to find this kind of woman officer in the SAF?

jw5

Loyal
During my time, the only cunt in the unit was the Chief Clerk who looked like Liu Ling Ling. Really cannot make it!

Have to go around to other units to look around. Most chief clerks are either too skinny or too fat. :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have to go around to other units to look around. Most chief clerks are either too skinny or too fat. :biggrin:

Are u ok or not? Go to other units just to haunt for chicks? There are loads of cunts out there in the civilian world. Why want to go for a military cunt?

jw5

Loyal
Are u ok or not? Go to other units just to haunt for chicks? There are loads of cunts out there in the civilian world. Why want to go for a military cunt?

Of course not in civilian world, I meant go and reccee other units if you had the chance while serving NSF or Reservist/NS. :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women in the SAF are very lucky, even when out in the field, they get to go back to camp every night for a shower. :cool:

During my time, we were also allowed to go back shower, then the driver will drive us to the nearest hawker centre to makan or tapau. Then go back to the exercise site to sleep.

jw5

Loyal
During my time, we were also allowed to go back shower, then the driver will drive us to the nearest hawker centre to makan or tapau. Then go back to the exercise site to sleep.

Same for me during Reservist/NS time, but not always the case during NSF time. :cool:

jw5

Loyal
from msn.com:

'Not possible to have fair hearing': Woman without mask at MBS​

SINGAPORE — An ex-naval officer charged for not wearing a mask in numerous places returned to court again on Tuesday (15 June) claiming that it was not possible for her to have a fair hearing due to previous cases involving the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF).

1623729737309.png

Phoon Chiu Yoke, who faces seven charges of not wearing her mask in various places and breaching her Stay-Home Notice, again asked District Judge (DJ) Janet Wang for her charges to be dropped.

The 53-year-old was filmed in a confrontation with a safe-distancing ambassador (SDA) at Marina Bay Sands last month. The incident on 15 May was caught in a viral video showing Phoon demanding to see the SDA's badge. Phoon also removed her mask after leaving court on 24 May, when she was photographed and filmed by the media.

At her Tuesday hearing, the prosecution told the court that Phoon may face additional charges, including those from the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority.

Phoon, who represented herself, stated that she was an ex-naval officer who had a "number of incidents" when she was a "plaintiff" or "eye witness" to many cases, and as such, it was "not possible" for her to have a fair hearing.

"I am not privy to discuss all these cases in court here without causing embarrassment or being prejudicial to the SAF and to the government of Singapore (so I) am applying for all these charges to be dropped," she said.

When probed on her cases with the SAF, Phoon repeated her allegations, adding, "Due to all these cases in the past, I should be granted immunity as a citizen." Phoon described the cases as "grave" and "very serious in nature".

DJ Wang then responded that her case with the SAF would not be relevant to her present charges, and that the court would not be cognisant of those charges.

In reply, Phoon said, "I beg to differ."

The judge then adjourned the case to 6 July, pending her additional charges and for Phoon to seek legal advice.

The maximum penalty for breaching COVID-19 measures is six months' jail and a fine of $10,000. Repeat offenders can be jailed for up to one year and fined up to $20,000.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
from msn.com:

'Not possible to have fair hearing': Woman without mask at MBS​

SINGAPORE — An ex-naval officer charged for not wearing a mask in numerous places returned to court again on Tuesday (15 June) claiming that it was not possible for her to have a fair hearing due to previous cases involving the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF).

View attachment 113724

Phoon Chiu Yoke, who faces seven charges of not wearing her mask in various places and breaching her Stay-Home Notice, again asked District Judge (DJ) Janet Wang for her charges to be dropped.

The 53-year-old was filmed in a confrontation with a safe-distancing ambassador (SDA) at Marina Bay Sands last month. The incident on 15 May was caught in a viral video showing Phoon demanding to see the SDA's badge. Phoon also removed her mask after leaving court on 24 May, when she was photographed and filmed by the media.

At her Tuesday hearing, the prosecution told the court that Phoon may face additional charges, including those from the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority.

Phoon, who represented herself, stated that she was an ex-naval officer who had a "number of incidents" when she was a "plaintiff" or "eye witness" to many cases, and as such, it was "not possible" for her to have a fair hearing.

"I am not privy to discuss all these cases in court here without causing embarrassment or being prejudicial to the SAF and to the government of Singapore (so I) am applying for all these charges to be dropped," she said.

When probed on her cases with the SAF, Phoon repeated her allegations, adding, "Due to all these cases in the past, I should be granted immunity as a citizen." Phoon described the cases as "grave" and "very serious in nature".

DJ Wang then responded that her case with the SAF would not be relevant to her present charges, and that the court would not be cognisant of those charges.

In reply, Phoon said, "I beg to differ."

The judge then adjourned the case to 6 July, pending her additional charges and for Phoon to seek legal advice.

The maximum penalty for breaching COVID-19 measures is six months' jail and a fine of $10,000. Repeat offenders can be jailed for up to one year and fined up to $20,000.

Singapore needs more of these sorts of characters. There are far too many conformists.

jw5

Loyal
Don't play play, sekali she goes berserk on them. Siow lang like her is like that one! Unpredictable:biggrin:

Sinkies like ex naval officer Phoon are not scared of people in authority because they think people of higher authority like LHL and Shanmugam will protect them. I believe Ms Phoon is scared of LHL and Shanmugam. :biggrin: