• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Where to find this kind of woman officer in the SAF?

jw5

Loyal
word-image-141.png

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people dye their hair to hide their age. :unsure::o-o::redface:
That refer to those individuals who dye their gray hair, to be completely black, to try to look younger.
Asians with natural very dark hair look very unusual, if they dye it blonde or strawberry blonde or red.

jw5

Loyal
That refer to those individuals who dye their gray hair, to be completely black, to try to look younger.
Asians with natural very dark hair look very unusual, if they dye it blonde or strawberry blonde or red.

Yes. Some Asians want to look like Caucasians. :wink:

jw5

Loyal

Perhaps Eurasians get the best of both worlds. :unsure:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps Eurasians get the best of both worlds. :unsure:
I can see that in our children.
All of them were natural blonde, and then brunette, except that the boys' hair is now much darker than the girls.
Although two of them had very blonde hair from birth to about age 8 ( the boys hair were dark at birth, turned blonde brunette, then dark brown) none of them have my wife's natural golden blonde hair, which is turning silver.
Two have much fairer or pale skin, like their mother.

jw5

Loyal
All of them were natural blonde, and then brunette, except that the boys' hair is now much darker than the girls.
Although two of them had very blonde hair from birth to about age 8 ( the boys hair were dark at birth, turned blonde brunette, then dark brown) none of them have my wife's natural golden blonde hair, which is turning silver.

There is a famous saying that "Blondes have more fun'. :wink:

jw5

Loyal

Sometimes, blondes are referred to as "Blondie". :o-o::confused::biggrin: