• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

where to buy a coca cola chiller fridge?

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Best is buy this type new and quiet one whatever size sent it for color spraying or sticker paste then order/design to your wish Coca Cola or whatever an acrylic signboard box with nice lights even if you want to put on top. PERFECT ! Or engage a commercial designer she do everything for you.
81ReMZPkFAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best is buy this type new and quiet one whatever size sent it for color spraying or sticker paste then order/design to your wish Coca Cola or whatever an acrylic signboard box with nice lights even if you want to put on top. PERFECT !
View attachment 88121
yes i agree
my only worry as some say in this thread is noise.
added worries are electrical consumption and excessive heat emission for those kopitiam coke type chillers

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes i agree
my only worry as some say in this thread is noise.
added worries are electrical consumption and excessive heat emission for those kopitiam coke type chillers

Nah the new ones are quiet some big fridge at home are quiet as fark. You got money or not is the only difference.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
K.N.N.

Me and nephew and
@glockman
@sweetiepie
@nightsafari
@whoami
@jw5
@zhihau

cums to your house 9 Aug,
We all wear ang ang celebrate National Day.

swee boh?

My 10 yr old nephew complaining why PAP discriminate citizens from Sengkang and AJ. Why no firework display at those two places this coming NDP? He told me its taxpayers money from those two places too. Its not PAP money.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...fireworks-and-other-heartland-events-12995816

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok i ask my amdk fren warren reserve 1 for u ship direct from usa, he happen to be a shareholder of coke inc

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
i think u need to rotate, then save, then upload
i think only
not an expert in such things
But the photos I took on my phone. They are not sideways when I view them on phone.

I wonder how other members see the photos. Is it sideways too?

I have looked at it on my laptop and they are ok

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun angry i ask u brother. why the peolpe starting postng on coke fridge u show ur mountain phtos. is nothng to do coke fridge. u want proud, showoff.
it's ok lah
everyone is free to post whatever he or she feels like
no rule here one
i like doc cos he is a good man with a kind heart lah

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
dun angry i ask u brother. why the peolpe starting postng on coke fridge u show ur mountain phtos. is nothng to do coke fridge. u want proud, showoff.

It was coincidence as I was replying I looked out my car window and there was the big coca cola semi truck. I just wanted to share where I saw it where I was.

Show off? Nothing to sow off . They are just pictures of where we went.

You can post pictures of where you are too. Pictures of nice food you have eaten. It is only show off if the person looking at the photos is envious of the one posting.

I think pictures help make the forum more vibrant.