• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHERE THE $23,225 GONE TO, OR WHAT CRONIES ARE GETTING !! VOTE OUT THE FUCKING PAP

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHERE THE $23,225 GONE TO, OR WHAT CRONIES ARE GETTING !!
VOTE OUT THE FUCKING PAP

UNFAIRNESS OF PAP MACHINERY EXPOSED!

TPL told Singaporean during the parliamentary session that each Singapore citizen directly or indirectly received an amount of $23,225 for the covid relief budget base on total sum divided by per capita. *What she says is not all wrong.

Let me share something here to our astonishment and just an example is enough to give PAP a tight slap on their thick skinned face!

As some may know I'm quite well connected with several high net worth individuals in Singapore through extensive social networking. This morning, I caught up with a friend who is the Chief Investment Officer (CIO) of a GLC in Singapore. Popping the question, I asked him how much he is getting from the JSS & Employee Wage Supplement Scheme. After a pause of 10s, he said: "My monthly salary is $85,000, not inclusive of many other incentives and bonuses. The subsidy scheme will go on for 6 months. 75% of his basic multiply by 6 months and he shall be getting $382,500 from the budget, not including other various scheme and solidarity payment. Instantly, I felt cheated and I continue to ask more questions on a friendly tone. Lord and behold, the CEO has a package of $180,000 monthly and 15 members from the Board appointees, mostly the grassroot leaders, advisors or former ministers/MP has an equivalent package. The CEO, COO, CIO & CMO are from the MIW. Only the CFO was an ex-banker from a local bank (also kaki lang) . This is just a GLC and we have more than a hundred GLC. Imagine, at least 50 beneficiaries from each GLCs and each of them draw an average of $500,000 from the solidarity budget. How many billions were used to pay such high net worth who are already staying in bungalow and eating bird nest everyday like drinking tap water?

Apart, how many billions were used to fund the ailing GLCs and how many billions were squandered on rehousing foreign workers!

The ordinary people with no relation to PAP are receiving $600. An amount not enough to last for 2 weeks. About a trillion Singapore Dollar had been used and everyone have to be responsible to fill up the coffer post covid through a wide array of new taxes and a drastic increase in all essential stuff. That saying, each and everyone need to spend 30 years to return a sum of $30,000 to $50,000 back to the government, inclusive of inflation over 30 years. Is this fair? The elitist will be happy because they are getting half a million to few millions from the budget and they need to only pay back a token of 10% or less.

WHAT AUDACITY DID TPL HAVE TO MAKE A CLAIM THAT ALL SINGAPOREAN BENEFITTED AN AMOUNT OF $23225 FROM THE BUDGET! WHY ARE WE RESPONSIBLE TO COUGH OUT THAT AMOUNT OVER 30 YEARS BACK TO THE NATIONAL RESERVE WHEN WE HAD ONLY RECEIVED A TOKEN OF $600 TO $3,000?

I'M GIVING A VIRTUAL SLAP TO PAP AND I ASK EVERYONE WHO FELT INDIGNANT ON THE UNFAIRNESS TO GIVE A SLAP VIRTUALLY TO THE PAP DURING GE. PAP IS RUBBISH, AN ELITISM PARTY UNITING CRONYISM & NEPOTISM. A NARCISSIST BUNCH CULTIVATING NARCISSISM BULLYING ORDINARY CITIZEN WHO ARE DEFENCELESS.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
As some may know I'm quite well connected with several high net worth individuals in Singapore through extensive social networking. This morning, I caught up with a friend who is the Chief Investment Officer (CIO) of a GLC in Singapore. Popping the question, I asked him how much he is getting from the JSS & Employee Wage Supplement Scheme. After a pause of 10s, he said: "My monthly salary is $85,000, not inclusive of many other incentives and bonuses. The subsidy scheme will go on for 6 months. 75% of his basic multiply by 6 months and he shall be getting $382,500 from the budget, not including other various scheme and solidarity payment.
KNN my uncle think your CIO friend tried to con you KNN
20200607_125233.jpg

Pap only provide upto 4.6k KNN :cautious:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
TPL legs must be spread wide, aim the whip at her hole and smack hard. Her cheebye is small, harder to aim unlike Lao Gin.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it's not cash, it's not money. Play semantics and use feel-good buzz words all you want. :cool:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pay all the ministers and civil service well you are indirectly benefiting from it! :cool:

It is like the so called "non profit organisations"....they pay themselves very high salaries plus all expenses then pass whatever is left to the charities.