• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Where is the best place to pick up young adult Singaporean Chinese girls in Singapore?

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the best place to pick up young adult Singaporean Chinese girls in Singapore?

I am trying to pick up young adult Singaporean Chinese girls in Singapore preferably young adult Singaporean Chinese BBWs girls with the biggest breasts ever.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the best place to pick up young adult Singaporean Chinese girls in Singapore?

I am trying to pick up young adult Singaporean Chinese girls in Singapore preferably young adult Singaporean Chinese BBWs girls with the biggest breasts ever.
CCK Vishnu farm

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

My uncle usuallee pickup from carousell. Buy unisex items from Singaporean Chinese young adults. Leecentlee just picked up 1 now on chats. Do it as a wise gentlemen.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
Covid measure for another two more years you will see many Singaporean Adult girl available all over the social media, mobile apps....

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Leecentlee bought one have to shhhhh...secret :wink: :biggrin:
Past items that can get to meet young Singaporean adult girls and milf are
Vacuum cleaners
Tsum tsum casetify etc handphone case
Unisex watch
Perfume
Unisex Briefcase
Wow! Something new for me to try out, please thank your wise uncle for me.:biggrin::thumbsup:

Poseidon

Alfrescian
Loyal
May be you can try Chinese Garden?

1200px-Chinese_Gardens_%288058600224%29.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leecentlee bought one have to shhhhh...secret :wink: :biggrin:
Past items that can get to meet young Singaporean adult girls and milf are
Vacuum cleaners
Tsum tsum casetify etc handphone case
Unisex watch
Perfume
Unisex Briefcase
nabez, your unker forgot to include the parachute undies made from discarded kopitiam mat-toi-pohs for his fav beer aunty.
how about the ai-sui stockings made from reusable face masks to cuntceal the varicose and veryclose veins for kissmas :confused:

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese girls are more more willing to swallow and ass fuck when they are with flings from other races. They tend to act decent with fucking their own kind.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese girls are more more willing to swallow and ass fuck when they are with flings from other races. They tend to act decent with fucking their own kind.
And can bonk during their period too. They Don't really care! But it eill be messy. Like the red sea.