• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where is Sun Ho? Our international hollywood superstar?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wonder what is the reaction of her god wanabe husband when he saw that music video :wink:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's blasphemy...using the $ from the holy coffers! Real fucktard...

My Prayers to My Departed Dad

"My Dear Dad, since young my siblings and me have led a contented and righteous life as compared to a "hopeless and crooked existence". This was in line with your principles that "righteousness will always prevail". When it will be I don't know!!
Till today, I followed your advise and here I am today a poor peasant who can't even afford a bowl of Bak Kut Teh (made by PRC hawkers) at Balestier Road.
How I wish, I should have joined a political party in the early 60's and would today be a rich retiree, or I would have opened a religious place in the 80's where i would use my oratorical skills and wild gestures to squeeze money out of innocent worshippers.
However, sorry dad, I am left with no choice but to follow your advice, as deep down in my heart I know that I cannot do such things at this stage of my life, when one of my leg is at home and the other in Mandai Crematorium.
As an unemployed I do not even receive any handout from the MIW, as only those working are entitled to that pittance.
I am sorry dad. Please rest in peace for I am coming to join you. While with you I will know if there is truly a Lord or all this is a Lie passed down from generations."

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
wonder what is the reaction of her god wanabe husband when he saw that music video :wink:

Should be an under-reaction. Those in the CHC inner circle knows Sun Ho has been a rebel since her school days.

No surprise at all she chose to make this kind of secular music to stir things up a bit. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Should be an under-reaction. Those in the CHC inner circle knows Sun Ho has been a rebel since her school days.

No surprise at all she chose to make this kind of secular music to stir things up a bit. :wink:

thats not rebel thats slut ..

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha..broKohliantye, u must be the composer for her! The song is alittle too kohlian...hahaha!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
isn't it obvious that Sun Ho wears the pants in the marriage ???

maybe she's the one that made Kong Hee makan church money on a big scale.............