• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where is Singapore's next PM coming from?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GCT during GE2011, hinted the future PM will come from one of the generals - it would then either be MG or BG.

Yes, either one will be warming the seat for the LHY, already showed his mettle of getting things done...

going by performance for the last 5 months, the BG is already street ahead of his ex boss. but his ex boss is now familee principal arse licker, so cannot write him off just yet.:biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
going by performance for the last 5 months, the BG is already street ahead of his ex boss. but his ex boss is now familee principal arse licker, so cannot write him off just yet.:biggrin:

If I look at looks only - PM must have the "seh", the BG looks much better.

the MG looks like a kid still wet behind the ears...go out international forums, sure kenna makan.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
6a00d83451b52369e2014e87ebf0d8970d-800wi

Huh? Lee Kuan Yew not our Prime Minister meh?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
6a00d83451b52369e2014e87ebf05c970d-800wi

PM? I got more important things to do. Close the toilet door first can?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
My recommendation is Wooden's son.
They can continue the sequence, after that will be LHL son and so on. :rolleyes: