• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Where Can I Find Beautiful Busty Malay Girls In Singapore?

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where Can I Find Beautiful Busty Malay Girls In Singapore?

Where Can I Find Beautiful Busty Malay Girls With The Biggest Breasts Ever In Singapore?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am not really looking for hookers prostitutes but I am looking for Beautiful Busty Malay Girls who are looking to have a most sexually gratifying relationships without any money involved.

Are you handsome and muscular?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plenty of m&ds work in mail rooms too. Since m&d fuck like rabbits sure to find his sisters are plenty in a family. Make friends with m&ds sure get good stocks Minas to pump full tanks one.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not really looking for hookers prostitutes but I am looking for Beautiful Busty Malay Girls who are looking to have a most sexually gratifying relationships without any money involved.

TS is Andy Lau?

C9B28F62-2482-46F9-A95A-EB596F3E5F27.gif

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go wait outside ITE schs and aim a big boobs minah and bound to have. Then create a survey form and requires hp number then aft that give her 10 dollars NTUC voucher. Best is able to make her laugh during the survey. If can speak melayu lagi best. From there can fk her liao.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go wait outside ITE schs and aim a big boobs minah and bound to have. Then create a survey form and requires hp number then aft that give her 10 dollars NTU voucher. Best is able to make her laugh during the survey. If can speak melayu lagi best. From there can fk her liao.
You can only fk malay if you change your name. Previously got live band places where malays like to hang out.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can only fk malay if you change your name. Previously got live band places where malays like to hang out.
Well, i dont fancy minah. I always like yellow flawless skin gals. U dont need have to be very defensive. Anyway, sad truth is that there is quite a lot minah fk by other races and they are quite open to all races. They even okay with ah nehs.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays are open minded non racist and can get along with anyone.

mostly unislamic

that's why their females get fucked by non muslims all the time

and they ok with that.

also do drugs
drink alcohol
never had Islamic khilafah

ever
in history
rule over them

mostly little to no contribution towards Islamic cause

in history
ever