• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where can he be...

I_hv_adream

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believed that all this while PAP knew that sooner or later Aljunied GRC will be taken over by the Opposition. If not, why don't they move some heavy weight Ministers there instead of new face Ong Ye Kung. Other GRC like Bedok have few heavy weight Ministers like Lim Swee Say, Raymond Lim and Lee Yi Shyan. I also observed that beside Ah Yeo Hougang constituency most of the area in Aljunied constituencies are poorly maintain and not much of facility around there!!! Worst still some parts of the places there are influx with many FT in area like kakit Bukit.

Let see the final result on polling day.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
if Ah Yeo loses to Low TK? Can PAP still keep him?

He can be moved to Ambassador but he probably won't take, since it's a direct demotion from MFA. He can be moved to a GLC or find a job with an MNC which shouldn't be difficult for him.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. bro, this time around, georgie will cry just like the other 2 crying sheep.

Sheep " baaaa"...baa! baa! white sheep, have you lost your wool, yes, Sir!, yes, Sir!...3 bags full...new improver version for kindergarted kids of the 21st century...:biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP practises lifetime employment. Their first tier people front the politics, but the second tier ones really enjoy life.

WP not a sure win yet, don't be over-confident. What we see on the net in the social media is not representative of the entire electorate. There is a large portion from the older generation who remains contented with their wealth from asset inflation and they will do something which they perceive as will not "rock the boat"

Last edited:

I_hv_adream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny both ah yeo and his team mate Zainul is also under the same camp!

Zainul currently Senior Minister of State for Foreign Affairs can be the spoke person for Ah Yeo.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny both ah yeo and his team mate Zainul is also under the same camp!

Zainul currently Senior Minister of State for Foreign Affairs can be the spoke person for Ah Yeo.

They're running Foreign Affairs travel advisory department only. Real Foreign Affairs is run by MM and SM.

jw5

Loyal
I suspect Georgie will probably retire from public life.
He certainly doesn't need the money, especially since he doesn't seem to be the ostentatious type of person.

As for Ong Ye Kung, he must be wondering why his colleage buddy MG (Ret) Chan is so lucky and he is so unlucky! :biggrin:

I_hv_adream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Learned that whoever (be it opposition or PAP) continue to have elected for 3 terms will be place under the pension scheme when retire!!!

In this case, be it Yeo or Low both will be benefited.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As for Ong Ye Kung, he must be wondering why his colleage buddy MG (Ret) Chan is so lucky and he is so unlucky! :biggrin:

It's the hands bro.

Look at MG and OYK. MG is like a bapoke. Very fair, never witnessed sunlight type of general. Hands very fair and smooth. Won't cause blisters.

OYK is dark complexioned. Looks like a man. Hands very rough can cause blisters type if used extensively over 3-5 minutes.

Now, you know why.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect Georgie will probably retire from public life.
He certainly doesn't need the money, especially since he doesn't seem to be the ostentatious type of person

He can always join HPK - mission work. They can golf and sip kopi-o and laugh at all the stupid voters who voted for them the past 2 decades or so. Maybe write a book - How I was Ousted by WP.

jw5

Loyal
He can always join HPK - mission work. They can golf and sip kopi-o and laugh at all the stupid voters who voted for them the past 2 decades or so. Maybe write a book - How I was Ousted by WP.

Frankly, I don't think these 2 will laugh at all the stupid voters. They are not nasty and small minded, unlike some of the others.
But you are right, he will probably write a book.

As for your other comment, I thought wrinkly skin goes best with rough hands? :biggrin: