• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where are all the low life PAP ball licking losers gone to?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Changing their tongue to lick SDP balls now?

Come on where are you? Now is office hour, monday, you low life sinkie losers will start logging in. am i right?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm always here... the staunchest PAP supporter around.

GO PAP!!!!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Kia tonychat : Where are all the low life PAP ball licking losers gone to?
Changing their tongue to lick SDP balls now? :mad:

PAP dog Leongsam : I'm always here... the staunchest PAP supporter around.

GO PAP!!!! :biggrin:

CB kia tonychat : ........ (awkward silence for a very long long time) :eek:

Fuck u CB kia tonychat. u have no balls to fuck leongsam is it. u are the exact sinkie balless shit that u so despise. KNNB what a pussy.:oIo::oIo:

Leongsam : fuck you pap dog. :oIo::oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All the PAP ball lickers dunno go where. wahahhahaah!!! maybe changing their tongue going to SDP side. But hor, are they worthy to be part of SDP. THey got to be first world enough to join SDP. At least, unsinkified themselves first.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Kia tonychat : Where are all the low life PAP ball licking losers gone to?
Changing their tongue to lick SDP balls now? :mad:

PAP dog Leongsam : I'm always here... the staunchest PAP supporter around.

GO PAP!!!! :biggrin:

CB kia tonychat : ........ (awkward silence for a very long long time) :eek:

Fuck u CB kia tonychat. u have no balls to fuck leongsam is it. u are the exact sinkie balless shit that u so despise. KNNB what a pussy.:oIo::oIo:

Leongsam : fuck you pap dog. :oIo::oIo:

CB kia tonychat,

dun act hero. when samleong fuck u, u only know how to diam diam go 1 corner to suck cock. fuck u. sinkie balless shit :oIo::oIo:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck you tony, the MAD man from SDP wayang party

new pap dog,

hee hee. u have been detected. i fuck CB kia tonychat becos he is a sinkie balless shit, not becos he supports sdp. dun kay kay blurr the issue ok. :oIo::oIo:

pap dog have many clones huh. so fast up your own points liao. :cool:

Last edited:

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
new pap dog,

hee hee. u have been detected. i fuck CB kia tonychat becos he is a sinkie balless shit, not becos he supports sdp. dun kay kay blurr the issue ok. :oIo::oIo:

pap dog have many clones huh. so fast up your own points liao. :cool:

sengkang is the same asshole that owned these clones..

Rakyat
streetcry
DannyBoyBoy
tioliaohuat
Ah Hai
SDPhopelessParty
zujjkiol
Rocketman
ccbyellowpeople
curlin
cieoosegsyq
silentisgolden

The OA don't make wild guesses. I am troll spotter and i've caught "them" congregating together.

:biggrin: