• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When you pump full tank into this Chiobu, will you call her Gatita Yan or Tong Lee Yan?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gatita Yan: “I May Have A Bitch Face, But It Doesn’t Mean I Sleep Around For Cash”
hype.my
BY RACHEL CHUAH
JUNE 27, 2022

Gatita Yan: “I May Have A Bitch Face, But It Doesn’t Mean I Sleep Around For Cash”

There’s no denying that some jobs simply have certain stereotypes attached.

While most rumours and assumptions are harmless, some can be grating.

However, local content creator Gatita Yan (Tong Lee Yan) seems to have had enough of it!

Gatita has always attracted plenty of attention with her busty and sensual figure. Her job as an OnlyFans creator certainly adds to her image as a coquettish and alluring internet celebrity. Unfortunately, it has also led to netizens thinking she is willing to sleep around, for a certain price. Well, Gatita is here to set the story straight.

collage-2-1-2.jpg
Source: Instagram/@gatitayan770_

The OnlyFans creator broached the topic with her fans yesterday (26th June) via her Instagram Story, Apparently, she had been enjoying a lovely lunch with a friend when her friend brought up the rumour. “She said that a lot of people (claim) I (sleep around) to make money or something,” Gatita wrote. “All I can say is: People who know me, know who I am.

Gatita made it clear that her sexual relationships were exclusive and not given out freely. “My bottom line is: If I don’t like you, I won’t care about you, no matter how much you (offer),” she stated. “As for those who keep saying I slept with people everywhere, allow me to ask: Hello, has anyone around you really slept with me?

She wryly remarked that the rumours made her sound as though she was “short of men”.

I love to play, love to drink, love to say sultry things and sometimes (hit on) handsome guys,” the 30-year-old admitted. “I may have the face of a coquettish bitch, but that doesn’t mean I’m looking for men to sleep with all the time, okay?

Gatita added that she was tired of people spreading rumours and treating them as if they were true. “Your mouths are terrible,” she added.

collage-4-17.jpg
Source: Instagram/@gatitayan770_

Gatita is no stranger to rumours but even she has her limits. Well, hopefully this will be enough to stop people from spreading more gossip!

Source: Instagram

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just s two hundred thousand followers. Compared to pui yi's 20 million. She needs to do much more and wear much less
puiyi is confirm a dirty prostitute/whore, you can make your offer and eat her toilet bowl.
When she falls asleep, summon me to cut off her pussy.