• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

when u all receive yr millions salary, u got rally us to spend together boh ??

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore politicians have taken to social media this week to urge the people to rally together in the face of an ongoing territorial dispute with Malaysia.

how cum all yr parents born u all so smart ah ???

all u mofo stay big landed houses and lock up our CPF

and we need to collect cartons boxes like this ah pek and ah mng

1544311813768.png

Last edited:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore politicians have taken to social media this week to urge the people to rally together in the face of an ongoing territorial dispute with Malaysia.

When we dont hve food on the table, no jobs, no minimum wage, no roof,do you rally with our hardship, when we need our saving in CPF to live decently do you rally behind us? You jolly well scew us frm behind, I say, F u PAP.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the leaders of the country need to tell the citizens to rally...something is really wrong liao.

Some things no need to say one.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the leaders of the country need to tell the citizens to rally...something is really wrong liao.

Some things no need to say one.

They keep Counting their Zero in their bank. What kind of rally are you they talking about?
Do they need us to rally with them?

Hypocruthical oath at it's best.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 49998
Soylent Green lor. Than no need to pick up boxes just to live for the day

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 49998
All stupid lame excuses from damn selfish sinkies blind to criminal injustice. Well learn from WP and me. WP got law suit vs PAP also can stand united vs mudland. I got nothing but hardships from PAP policies too also can stand united vs mudland.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The white bastards still need these Soylent Green generation to vote for them, so it's unlikely Project Soylent Green gets the green light :whistling::whistling::whistling:
The Soylent Green generation only votes for them when their health is fine. When they dying n cause the state money to take care. Pap won't pay n they dulan. Than give them soylent Green to prevent them from voting against pap

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You clearly misread this generation- they tiong tok too cheem liao.
Yes, a lot of young 18-year old(s) have been indoctrinated in schools. They swallow hook, line and sinker whatever the mainstream media dishes out. I have youngsters telling me that CECA is good for our economy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The white bastards still need these Soylent Green generation to vote for them, so it's unlikely Project Soylent Green gets the green light :whistling::whistling::whistling:
Hey mudland dogs like you incite sinkie traitor dogs to make deal with mudland gangters and thieves. Don’t stand united for the country against foreign invaders then just get lost from the country ok. Simple as that.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, a lot of young 18-year old(s) have been indoctrinated in schools. They swallow hook, line and sinker whatever the mainstream media dishes out. I have youngsters telling me that CECA is good for our economy.
Sad that Singkies are educated but not knowledgeable. N with internet etc. With more access than b4...but still like that

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Sad that Singkies are educated but not knowledgeable. N with internet etc. With more access than b4...but still like that

Sinkies travelled much as tourists but failed to live like locals. Some things can't be taught but caught :wink::wink::wink: