• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When should a war between Singapore and Malaysia starts?

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
What would you do if there’s a stray cat outside your house? Normally one will shoo it off with a stick or stamp hard on the ground to threaten it.
Would you use a trap to catch it or use a knife to kill it?
Now what’s wrong with few unarmed vessels parking on unsettled disputed waters? Can we not park a few there also?
Does Singapore has what it takes to start a war?

What are Singapore afraid of?

1.Economy - investors and foreigners will flee ( Good for the country less congested, no breakdown on MRTs and a odour free East)
2 Ministers salaries will be affected if GDP drops
3.Food - No natural resources except some eggs most exits will be impassable
4.Water from Malaysia will stop and the beginning of of 100% shit flowing to your taps.

Even if Malaysia provoked further by voiding the water agreement, Singapore which is self sufficient in water dares to start a war?
Trump tore up many more important agreements than this, any military war occurred?

Obviously if Malaysia were to drop a bomb or start rolling their tanks through the causeways, you bet your last cent, I will dig my grandfather’s grave to wake him up to defend Singapore not PAP hor.

30% should be thankful for the humiliations rendered by Malaysia to our overpaid verbal war mongering ministers

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Seriously I had enough of my neighbor’s many cats that I bought 3 traps, trap them then drove 15km away and let it out. I did it openly with their knowledge and the management’s as well.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie still need jiuhu kia charbo prostitutes or else their mothers and sisters hv to work on Geylang kuaybu den...

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously I had enough of my neighbor’s many cats that I bought 3 traps, trap them then drove 15km away and let it out. I did it openly with their knowledge and the management’s as well.

One fine day, tat neighbour of urs will bundle u and drive 150km and leave u naked to walk back, they too will do it openly. Better be tolerant of the Thais.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after all spg's have enlisted and completed boot camp to form the 6.9th corp.
1545240340009.png

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also say. But alas it will only be talk, bitching, complaining, debate, "negotiation". If we attacked mudland, it would be deemed as bullying and the world does not look favourably on a bully.

Got to be thick skin like Putin or Trump. If sinkapore wants to be somebody, then it must dare to be brutal. Conquer and slaughter all the Malays. Wipe the country of Malays.