• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When in Spore, Mahathir said Spore and mudland are like twins. But now this twin is stealing Spore territory!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
97200C88-B1C2-4043-93D5-900D4698B12F.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Illegal extension of port limit. Exactly the same as ccb Malaysians encroaching on neighbours by building illegal extension of their house. Didn’t I say before the govt is always a reflection of the people? Proven again!
Illegal extension of port limits is stealing our water territory. I am not slandering them at all.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The issue is this fall's under the purview of mad Khaw. N mad Khaw is a m&d. He will sell out on this issue just like he sold out singkieland with regards to HSR

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Illegal extension of port limits is stealing our water territory. I am not slandering them at all.
Once a thief always a thief indeed. Their citizens stealing slandering and harassing me until India Iran. Now govt doing exactly the same!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The issue is this fall's under the purview of mad Khaw. N mad Khaw is a m&d. He will sell out on this issue just like he sold out singkieland with regards to HSR
Ya I read before he converted to citizen only just before joining for election. Not like those from Malaya time that chose Spore as home country since day one.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya I read before he converted to citizen only just before joining for election. Not like those from Malaya time that chose Spore as home country since day one.
Actually to safe guard singkieland. All naturalised shitizens who don't serve NS are eligible for public office n the civil service. m&ds today r not like the old m&ds like goh Keng swee

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every time ANY country FUCK Stinkapore and maggots in white

I DAMN HAPPY HAPPY
That they fucking Arseloon and his maggots in white

Even happier if war breaks out as I then can get my gun and shoot maggots and paper generals

Enemies of our worse enemy (maggots maggotess in white and paper generals) are our friends and natural allies.
Without exceptions

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every time ANY country FUCK Stinkapore and maggots in white

I DAMN HAPPY HAPPY
That they fucking Arseloon and his maggots in white

Even happier if war breaks out as I then can get my gun and shoot maggots and paper generals

Enemies of our worse enemy (maggots maggotess in white and paper generals) are our friends and natural allies.
Without exceptions
I am also very happy that the men in white and foreigners will continue to screw you.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems rather weird to have transport minister doing the protest when it the job of foreign minister .

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems rather weird to have transport minister doing the protest when it the job of foreign minister .
The worse thing is mad Khaw is a m&d n he has already sold out singkieland on the Hsr issue. Now he is selling out singkieland on the port n airspace. Better execute him for treason.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worse thing is mad Khaw is a m&d n he has already sold out singkieland on the Hsr issue. Now he is selling out singkieland on the port n airspace. Better execute him for treason.

Look at his reply. So bloody weak. If mudland don't respond to him.. how? .. old fart would have threaten war..

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at his reply. So bloody weak. If mudland don't respond to him.. how? .. old fart would have threaten war..

Muhyiddin: Singapore Threatened War If Not Given Water
By MT Webmaster On Aug 20, 2009

Malaysia Today talked about the greatest land scam in Malaysian history and Muhyiddin talks about Singapore threatening to go to war with Malaysia over the supply of water
(Bernama) – Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin yesterday regretted opposition claims that he had sold a piece of land to Singapore when he was Johor mentri besar.

He said he was being slandered so that the people would hate him and the Barisan Nasional (BN) government.
"I wish to clarify that (during my tenure as Johor mentri besar) I had never sold even an inch of land to Singapore and that this (allegation) is a mere slander," he said at a ceramah at Tanjong Putus in conjunction with the by-election for the Permatang Pasir state seat here last night.

The Deputy Prime Minister said the opposition made the allegation because it did not know that a water treatment plant had existed in the Sungai Lingu area in Bandar Tenggara, Johor.
"I have to reply because the opposition is spreading lies… what actually transpired was that when I was the mentri besar, I received a call from Dr Mahathir (Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad) one day," he said.
Muhyiddin said Dr Mahathir had summoned him to attend a meeting in Kuala Lumpur with then visiting Singapore Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew over gas pipeline and water supply issues.
He said during the meeting between Dr Mahathir, the then finance minister Tun Daim Zainuddin, Lee and him, Lee had pressed for adequate water supply to the republic from Johor.
"Lee said Singapore was ready to go to war if Malaysia did not want to supply enough water and expressed his regret over the stalled water supply project from Sungai Lingu.
"I said we did not have the money and Lee said Singapore was willing to bear the cost and when completed, the assets will be owned by Malaysia, so Singapore had merely footed the bill," said Muhyiddin.

EDITOR'S NOTE
Malaysia Today wrote about something else and he replies something else. See the article here: http://mt.m2day.org/2008/content/view/25804/84/

Sponsored Links
You May Like

Remember Him? This is Why He's No Longer An ActorArticles Vally

If You Are Throwing Away Banana Peels You Are Making A MistakeMy Healthy Vibe

25 World’s Most Dangerous Cities - Where Not to be a TouristTripOnMag.com

15 Confusing photos that make you think hardFannntastic

20 Horrible Signs You Are Not Drinking Enough WaterTopGearUp.com

15 Ugliest Cars Ever MadeTopCars

Want To Become Rich? Here Are 32 Ways To Quickly Make MoneyThe Business Fountain

20 Foods That Are Actually Unhealthyhealthyandpretty

by Taboola

Comments

INTERESTING FOR YOU

Perth Super Mommy Made $2 Million With 1 Bitcoin Loophole

Perth Super Mommy Made $2 Million With 1 Bitcoin Ploy

The Elite In Perth Are Trying To Ban This Bitcoin Information

1 Trick Kills Erectile Dysfunction - Wives Are Speechless

Invest In Bitcoin Today And Get Rich Tomorrow

These 2 Vegetables Will Kill Your Belly And Arm Fat Overnight

THE CORRIDORS OF POWER
Jho Low Refuses To Hand Over RM10 Billion
And that was why yesterday the government issued a warrant of arrest against Jho Low and four other Chinamen. They…
Mahathir’s greatest worry if he dies next year: his children
Calling Kit Siang a pariah is an insult to pariahs
Government offers Rizal Mansor an immunity deal
Sabah and Sarawak will technically ‘secede’ from Malaysia
Rafidah’s RM95 billion AP scandal is bigger than 1MDB
How 1MDB made Petronas and TNB richer after losing more than RM150…
Pakatan told Sarawak Report to stop attacking Taib

NO HOLDS BARRED
Kua Kia Soong Grumbles That Pakatan Is No Different From Barisan
So, to all those Pakatan Harapan supporters who thought that a NEW Malaysia under Pakatan Harapan really meant a…
The story of 1MDB as a history subject in Malaysian schools
Human Rights do not exist in Islam
Countries that did not ratify ICERD also do not have GST
Please save our Church of Hope for the Hopeless
Najib’s 6.30 cabinet versus Mahathir’s 3.15 cabinet
In 1993 and 2001, the government decided to allow the Seafield Hindu…
The Seafield Hindu temple problem is due to religion

RAJA SARA PETRA
RAJA SARA PETRA: I BELIEVE
RAJA SARA PETRA I believe in a multi-racial Malaysia and support multi-racial political parties such as Gerakan; I…
Breaching Boundaries: ORANG MELAYU-ISLAM TERUS DITINDAS
Anwar should grow up and stop being chidish
DRAMA QUEEN DARI SABAH MENGARUT DAN MENCARUT
JUFAZLI, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS
‘Billion Dollar Whale’ lacks accuracy

Sponsored

The Most Beautiful Soldiers - Part 2Ammmazing|

Sponsored

Wife of Late WWII Pilot Discovers Truth after Seven DecadesTop Womens Mag|

Sponsored

25 Horrible Crimes Commited by CelebritiesTopGentlemen|

Sponsored

Top 30 Most Beautiful Women in the WorldAmazingWomanMag|

Sponsored

The 4 Sisters Took Photos Every Year For 40 Years, You Won't Believe What Happened To Themezzin.com|

Sponsored

Is She The Most Beautiful Girl In The World?BestWomensMag|

Sponsored

Is She the most Beautiful Female in Golf?BestMensMag.com|

Sponsored

Husband Illustrates Everyday Life with Wife in 22 Pictures. Try Not to Cry!BestFamilyMag|

Sponsored

Anwar refuses to admit he kantoi(Edge Malaysia) - PKR de facto leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim has urged everyone not to be influenced by the spread of several audio recordings which were said to be those of his voice criticising party deputy president, Datuk Seri Mohamed Azmin Ali and Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad. HeMalaysia Today

Copyright (C) 2004 - 2018 Colourworks Design Limited. All Rights Reserved.
MALAYSIA TODAY

Ad