• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious When CB and MCO lifted....

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I foresee those who do fuel runs (PHV jialat) will no longer be able to do so liao. Things like drive in, eat, pump fuel and then come out will be a thing of the past. Perhaps first few months will restrict such movement, subsequently relax abit. What you guys think?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just like how 911 forever changed air travel.
This Wuhan virus will change our way of life.....no going back to the way we were ever again.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vaccine will bring back some semblance of normalcy, but who would want it when it comes out? I mean, it might bring in another whole host of problems...

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this virus going away? Simple answer is NO.

Somewhere, someone in the world will continue to carry the virus.And when your borders are open, it will come back. So the policy these politicians will adopt is probably all incoming bodies to be SHN for two weeks. And other nations will do the same.

That will be the end of recreational travel.

Bye bye SIA. You were a great way to fly......

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vaccine will bring back some semblance of normalcy, but who would want it when it comes out? I mean, it might bring in another whole host of problems...

There is a real possibility Covid19 might not have a vaccine because of how quickly it mutates. Only 4 months in and scientists already found 3 variants

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just like how 911 forever changed air travel.
This Wuhan virus will change our way of life.....no going back to the way we were ever again.

You are absolutely right. Another example is how HIV/AIDS forever changed our lifestyles in the mid 80s.

I predict people will pay more attention to their health and life expectancy would drop for developed countries

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are absolutely right. Another example is how HIV/AIDS forever changed our lifestyles in the mid 80s.

I predict people will pay more attention to their health and life expectancy would drop for developed countries

Lots of folks I know still wanna see Durex or Okomoto go bankrupt leh :laugh:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lots of folks I know still wanna see Durex or Okomoto go bankrupt leh :laugh:
1587659291161.png

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
now i am enjoying 3 things in my life if without CB
1: no erp everywhere
2: free 20min grace period for hdb carpark
3: lesser human and car traffic.

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a real possibility Covid19 might not have a vaccine because of how quickly it mutates. Only 4 months in and scientists already found 3 variants
There is a risk of mutation that it may attack himan brain and turn ppl into zombies

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vaccine is not a new Iphone, so better don't become a guinea pig for it. New drugs will take years to know whether there is any side effect.