• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What's with this new hairstyle for guys?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ming still pigtail but tied up in notch hide under hat.

Qing goes modern let pigtail down, fashion of the day to show they differ from the Ming.

FYI Qing dynasty was pigtail not ponytail. And must shave half head....ugly as fuck. Anyway that was Manchu style not Chinese. You can't even tell the difference fucktard.
Lanjiao since when Ming dynasty got pigtail?
You watched too many period dramas until comfuse liao

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its called a "man-bun" and it is generally a reviled "hipster" affliction. There was a video circulating online of a bunch of guys (a comedy duo named Nic and Garrth) in South Africa that would drive around and whenever they spotted a guy with a man-bun they would pull up and snip it off and make a hasty get-away:

http://www.bustle.com/articles/65680-these-guys-drove-around-cutting-man-buns-off-strangers-declaring-war-on-the-hipster-hairdo

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These styles are acceptable.....still look 'normal'.
I'm talking about those with a mini stump ponytail like thingy on top....like oriental samurai....looks silly and ugly.
I have to agree angmo can carry most styles better BUT I've yet to see the stump thingy on an angmo.
Back then David Bsckham started the Mohawk trend.....extreme but still nice looking....but not many can carry it off.
It's a fact angmos are better when it comes to hairstyle.....why? Usually their non black hair have varying shades thus hairstyles look better.

you nigger ang mohs also have those styles. It happens when their hair grows too long at the top so some of them tie it in a bun. I bet a chinese dog like you will say if ang mohs have that type of hairstyle it's cool but not for asians.

man-bun-colin-farrell_1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

A-photograph-of-a-handsome-male-with-a-man-bun-undercut-hairstyle-and-a-hipster-beard.jpg

It's just long hair tied in a bun just that some men shave off the sides.

Females do it too. Shave the sides and tie it in a bun

5-1.jpg

Box-Braids-Hairstyles-2015-8.jpg

Box-Braids-Hairstyles-2015-4.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Jah thanks for the pics but you included 2 that looked Latino or Puerto Ricans....those aren't angmos in my books.....by angmos I mean white guys.
The first pic of Colin Farrell indeed looks cool....maybe because he's angmo? Or just because he's handsome? I bet handsome Asians / chinks like Nic Tse can pull off such a hairstyle too. But somehow on our local bengs it's just bengish

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its called a "man-bun" and it is generally a reviled "hipster" affliction. There was a video circulating online of a bunch of guys (a comedy duo named Nic and Garrth) in South Africa that would drive around and whenever they spotted a guy with a man-bun they would pull up and snip it off and make a hasty get-away:

http://www.bustle.com/articles/6568...strangers-declaring-war-on-the-hipster-hairdo

Some a lot of hair tie to man bun. Little hair tie as pubic hair I have seen.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now this looks good,clearly the ang mohs take pride in their appearance by spending alot of time gelling their hair and using a ton of mousse,if it was sinkies doing the same hairstyle on their flat lifeless dull unconditioned hair,it would look like a dead rat on a toupe.

also the guy in the yellow shirt needs to shave his beard,no self respecting nazi will have facial hair thicker than hitler's moustache.

I noticed you edited your posting about asians looking like shit with their hair.

Also you dumb nigger that guy in the yellow shirt isn't a nazi. Nazis don't exist anymore and the skin head nazis are called neo nazis and they shave their heads bald. The real true blue nazis mostly died out after the fall of the 3rd reich but anyway that was the hair style that they cut during those times and it was in the 1940s.

The proper name of such a hair cut is an undercut https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undercut_(hairstyle)

or a pompadour hairstyle. There are obviously many styles for it. Some are shaved super high till the sides are totally bald leaving just the top part. Some have some length on the sides. Some shave just one side leaving the other other side long skillerx is famous for this style. Many females do that too and of course some men leave their top so long till they can tie it in a bun.

Here are what nazis had their hair styled like and it's amazing how similar their hair looks for men's hairstyles today.

0408039b15453c39bab54dbb58285671.jpg

hitler-youth-haircut2.jpg

skrillex with his one sided shave and over lapping hair

Skrillex.jpg

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Jah thanks for the pics but you included 2 that looked Latino or Puerto Ricans....those aren't angmos in my books.....by angmos I mean white guys.
The first pic of Colin Farrell indeed looks cool....maybe because he's angmo? Or just because he's handsome? I bet handsome Asians / chinks like Nic Tse can pull off such a hairstyle too. But somehow on our local bengs it's just bengish

Well i was posting pics of non bengs with that type of hairstyle remember how you started this thread saying only local bengs have this hairstyle when in reality it's a pretty common and trendy hairstyle that both men and women have all over the world.

Colin farrell looks cool cos he's a hollywood star and looks good not because he's an ang moh. How funny you can compare celebrities and hollywood celebs at that to ordinary ppl.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
These styles are acceptable.....still look 'normal'.
I'm talking about those with a mini stump ponytail like thingy on top....like oriental samurai....looks silly and ugly.
I have to agree angmo can carry most styles better BUT I've yet to see the stump thingy on an angmo.
Back then David Bsckham started the Mohawk trend.....extreme but still nice looking....but not many can carry it off.
It's a fact angmos are better when it comes to hairstyle.....why? Usually their non black hair have varying shades thus hairstyles look better.

Yes true. Most angmos got high cheekbones with deep set eyes. Well defined features most Asians not naturally gifted. It's a fact.
Even angmo wear sunglasses also more cool looking due to their high nose bridges and again deep set eye sockets. Dun believe just see how many Asians can do a pair of sunglasses Justice.....the frames are supposed to cover the eyebrows. Not many Asians can wear it like that. It's just genetics not racism.

Good job my fellow chinese dog. We chinks are ugly and lack high nose bridge or deep set eyes unlike the superior ang mohs.

it looks fugly enough on a beautifully symmetrical geometrically perfectly shaped Caucasian man's skull let alone a chink......chinks with their goofy looking eyebrows and ching chong eyes and flat oblong faces should stick to asian hairstyles,not many but there are a few.such as aaron kwok's 1980s hairstyle or the manchu pigtail that many sinkies forefathers wore when they came aboard the coolie boats of nanyang.

[video=youtube;jOBZR-CKs2s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOBZR-CKs2s[/video]

Good job my fellow chinese dog. We chinks should have 1980s hairstyle or manchu pigtails. I have my manchu pigtail and i am sure you my loyal chinesedog must also have a nice long pigtail.

now this looks good,clearly the ang mohs take pride in their appearance by spending alot of time gelling their hair and using a ton of mousse,if it was sinkies doing the same hairstyle on their flat lifeless dull unconditioned hair,it would look like a dead rat on a toupe.

also the guy in the yellow shirt needs to shave his beard,no self respecting nazi will have facial hair thicker than hitler's moustache.

Good job my fellow chinese dog we chinks have flat lifeless dull unconditioned hair.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well i was posting pics of non bengs with that type of hairstyle remember how you started this thread saying only local bengs have this hairstyle when in reality it's a pretty common and trendy hairstyle that both men and women have all over the world.

Colin farrell looks cool cos he's a hollywood star and looks good not because he's an ang moh. How funny you can compare celebrities and hollywood celebs at that to ordinary ppl.

I was comparing celebs with common men because YOU posted pics of celeb.
I'm targeting specifically the top knot hairstyle (Colin Farrell example)....not the others variations or the 'nazi' one which on itself ( sans origins and history) looks good.
I'm not aware the top knot is so popular or common overseas.....though I would've guess it can't be a local Beng original creation.
But I'm just curious why the bengs take to this hairstyle.....and why somehow it looks bengish on them compared to when foreigners wear the same hairstyle.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was comparing celebs with common men because YOU posted pics of celeb.
I'm targeting specifically the top knot hairstyle (Colin Farrell example)....not the others variations or the 'nazi' one which on itself ( sans origins and history) looks good.
I'm not aware the top knot is so popular or common overseas.....though I would've guess it can't be a local Beng original creation.
But I'm just curious why the bengs take to this hairstyle.....and why somehow it looks bengish on them compared to when foreigners wear the same hairstyle.

Siao you can easily find pics of non celebs with that hairstyle but you making that comment about a celeb looking good in it vs ordinary guys well that's just retarded.

This type of bun hairstyle has been ongoing for so long locally and overseas. Alamak for you not to be aware it just shows you to be a basement/cave dweller.

Can an angmoh look bengish?