• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What's the Time Now?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Today, I decided I shall take train to office. Left my home and while walking to the DTL station, an elderly man approached me and asked in English what's the time. I looked at my Garmin and replied quarter to 9.

When I alighted from train, a short walk to office, a Bangla approached me and and wildly gesticulating his hand at his wrist and keep saying "Time" "Time, Sir?'". I showed him my Garmin watch for him to read himself. He said Thank-you.

Just finshed my lunch, a while ago, an old lady approached me and asked in Mandarin the time again. I kindly replied her in Mandarin.

Gosh, this must be a record (for me) of people asking me what's the time in a single day!. Why don't these people don't wear a watch or carry a mobile phone which will tell them the time???

How much does a cheap watch cost? It sells for $2 in Daiso, no?

I think I shall buy Toto today! Lol :biggrin:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
One of those rare occasions that I bought Toto. I was told by other punters at the outlet it is 8m today. Lol :biggrin:

If I strike top prize, I buy over this forum from Sam and sent all the personal details to PAP. Lol :biggrin:

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today, I decided I shall take train to office. Left my home and while walking to the DTL station, an elderly man approached me and asked in English what's the time. I looked at my Garmin and replied quarter to 9.

When I alighted from train, a short walk to office, a Bangla approached me and and wildly gesticulating his hand at his wrist and keep saying "Time" "Time, Sir?'". I showed him my Garmin watch for him to read himself. He said Thank-you.

Just finshed my lunch, a while ago, an old lady approached me and asked in Mandarin the time again. I kindly replied her in Mandarin.

Gosh, this must be a record (for me) of people asking me what's the time in a single day!. Why don't these people don't wear a watch or carry a mobile phone which will tell them the time???

How much does a cheap watch cost? It sells for $2 in Daiso, no?

In Spain or France, your wallet will be missing after you tell the person the time on your Garmin.

Win101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today, I decided I shall take train to office. Left my home and while walking to the DTL station, an elderly man

1. The Old Lady was me.
2. Toto-buy the timings you gave them. GOOD LUCK!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
altogether now!!! huat ah!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
aff22723ab391b694c9bcae65ee2da76_256.png