• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's so special about Apple?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, Apple is having some event right now presenting their upcoming products. I am getting 'breaking news' notifications from my phone's news apps ever since the presentation started. My regular news websites have live-tickers running accompanying the event.

What on earth makes Apple so special compared to any other company that they deserve such attention from the media?? Their "new" phone where the only novelty is mainly just it's new housing colors is world news???

I will never understand this...

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ios7 will be available for iphone4s and above. it supports 64-bit, in line with the a7 64-bit processor for the iphone5s. the iphone5c will still be on the a6, but will be sold at usd99 for the 16gb version and usd199 for the 32gb version on contract. the back is plastic, rounded on the edges, and comes with 5 colors: white, green, blue, pink and yellow. the iphone5s is higher end with an aluminium back and beveled at the edges. it comes in 3 colors: silver, gold and black. it looks the same as the iphone5. looks aside, i'm looking forward to the experience with iwork, imovie, iphoto and other apps running on 64-bit and a new motion sensing chip, the m7.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, Apple is having some event right now presenting their upcoming products. I am getting 'breaking news' notifications from my phone's news apps ever since the presentation started. My regular news websites have live-tickers running accompanying the event.

What on earth makes Apple so special compared to any other company that they deserve such attention from the media?? Their "new" phone where the only novelty is mainly just it's new housing colors is world news???

Because it has made millionaires of many people ...you just don't get many things.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fruit phones eh?

Anyway the sony phone caught my eye the one where you can wash it under running water.

Apple cannot play flash videos so facebook vids cannot be played.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The upcoming iphone 5s spot the fingerprint security but that is all about it.. nothing special compared to andriod , especially note 3...

Note 3 is the best!!!! Fuck gay iphones..

[video=youtube;X5zt1V7H88I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5zt1V7H88I[/video]

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you will never understand things such as why sinkies still bend down and let your PAP govt to screw them after so many years of torture.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
coincidentally I saw note 3 video b4 the iphone launch I must say note3 is packed chokeful of features n if they like wat they said in the video it will b awesome....I just hope they iron out the charging issue since this beast is gonna b a guzzler

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The fingerprint security is very cool, i would say.

It also authentic your fingerprint when you do online purchase on your phone so that no other people can do it except you..

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fingerprint security is very cool, i would say.

It also authentic your fingerprint when you do online purchase on your phone so that no other people can do it except you..
good luck if it is faulty or u happen to cut ur finger..

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A 4" phone cost nothing more then $288...but Apple can sell chiu at $1288...n still got sucker queue to buy...tat innovation!! :biggrin::p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A 4" phone cost nothing more then $288...but Apple can sell chiu at $1288...n still got sucker queue to buy...tat innovation!! :biggrin::p

That is called value added marketing...smart way to sell products...3rd world sinkie dunno that.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apple brand in china and other asian countries are seen as more prestigious and upper class than android phones. Tat y demand for apple is strong n apple has a loyal following.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing. Only clever advertising and timing. It plays to consumer cravings.

These methods (of sales), not only do they not work for me, but actually turns me off as hyped-up sensationalism and makes me look for alternatives. But I am a minority when it comes to consumer goods purchases and brand name items do not rely on me for businesses (they better not). On the other hand, I do not mind selling items which have mass appeal; they make good business sense, like bakeries selling mooncakes this time of the year.

Cheers!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fruit phones eh?

Anyway the sony phone caught my eye the one where you can wash it under running water.

Apple cannot play flash videos so facebook vids cannot be played.

SONY try to make a come back. Look like SONY might have chance.
Now biggest Samsung, Apple.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it used to be magic.
i went to apple store recently, and the number of apple staffs in that store shocked me. so many people need apple software help?
what a joke. i never ask a tech about software problem like ever.
just do a search on the web.
crazy computer noobs.