• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What's nice in New Orleans?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spot on sis.
He grew up as a KFC table tennis player. You know only bengs joined the KFC gang back then.
Unlike his teammates he was good in studies and eventually grad from ntu with degree in accountancy.
Too bad he committed some white collar crime and went to changi. Not to worry he learnt his lesson and now a high class well learned bengs. Good for him

Not so spot on sport.....
During my time Bengs never play ping pong depsite it being a cheena Chong sport....only nerds do. The chow ah bengs sport of choice then was basketball. That's why I hated the latter despite the popularity of nba now.

And NTU came to be after my time and I wouldn't do a boring course like accountancy.
Sophisticated guy like me is definitely overseas grad.....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nigger cuisine,cajun fried chicken,grits,soul food,gumbo,a lot of fat unhealthy shit like deep fried spam sandwiches dripping with lard,biscuits dipped in gravy.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not so spot on sport.....
During my time Bengs never play ping pong depsite it being a cheena Chong sport....only nerds do. The chow ah bengs sport of choice then was basketball. That's why I hated the latter despite the popularity of nba now.

And NTU came to be after my time and I wouldn't do a boring course like accountancy.
Sophisticated guy like me is definitely overseas grad.....

that doesn't tally with what I gathered. My old district hdb void deck bengs were all from kfc table tennis gang. Once they surrounded me and beaten me up when I walked pass them whistling.

oops, paiseh, I thought your "case" was related to accounts..:/

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The unique thing about New Orleans is their cuisine and its range. Its is also a cuisine that cannot be found elsewhere in the original form or taste. Work your whole itinerary around the cuisine and there are lots of dishes to cover. Plan ahead what you want to cover each day for the 3 meals and fit things like Jazz and visiting the various quarters. Their sauces are also unique so try the range on the meats that you have.

In a way like Singapore - creole, french, english, mulattoes, caribbean, plantation etc all mixed up.

Will be travelling there after National Day to meet a client. How's the night scene there? Any good recommendations? Is it safe to walk on the streets at night?