• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's after Dorscon Red?

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
i want to know how can i get insider info before dorscon red so that I have time to stock up goods and building my minimart

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Code Pink:

90b23ea88f8bc8dc61d6a3b48944f3bb

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
1582607683000.png

download.gif

Minions GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Don't worry about all these irrelevant colour codes they mean absolutely nothing.

It's like those travel advisories regarding terrorist attacks. Take the Bali bombing as an example after the bombs went off the authorities warned against travelling to Bali when it was actually the safest time to be there.

Just carry on and enjoy life. You are far more likely to be killed in a road accident or succumb to heart disease or a stroke than die because of the coronavirus.