• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What wrong with this lunch box?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
What happened to “can eat, don’t waste”? KNN... wasting precious food.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better than prison food. And SAF food during my time though now I heard SAF food is much better
Army cookhouse food a lot of different since 1998. I think 98-2002 was saf food golden era. After 2003 sars crisis, food standards go down again. Of course pre 98 era really CMI. Roti can use as sand paper and color water(really only got color no taste) on Tuesday and Thursday.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Army cookhouse food a lot of different since 1998. I think 98-2002 was saf food golden era. After 2003 sars crisis, food standards go down again. Of course pre 98 era really CMI. Roti can use as sand paper and color water(really only got color no taste) on Tuesday and Thursday.
U ex army officer?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wasting of food should be made punishable by law. Throw them into prison to starve for a week and they will eat their own shit to survive.

According to the accounts of Taoist spiritual masters who have "toured" hell ... in one level the souls have to finish all the food they've wasted in their lifetimes.

The punishment is these souls have very small mouths and necks ... and the food is rotten.

I've always tried not to waste food since listening to that story

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kns, looks better than tapao lunch:rolleyes:
Shd see what they have during lunch breaks at void decks (before their lockdown).
Lots of curry sauce + rice (little else)
Think these banglas are just not used to cheena food. They prefer the Indian Muslim kind of shit food

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

I remember the breakfast Chee cheong fun can be used as nunchakus.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to the accounts of Taoist spiritual masters who have "toured" hell ... in one level the souls have to finish all the food they've wasted in their lifetimes.

The punishment is these souls have very small mouths and necks ... and the food is rotten.

I've always tried not to waste food since listening to that story

You can improve your situation by fasting.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should be halal.

halal food is always available in sg.

Then nothing wrong with the food. Perhaps some food outlet donated better food due to being forced to close under new essential services list. Hearsay they have bengawan solo and bubble tea among many others now.