• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what would u like to be, people?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thai rak Thai

In Singapore whenever I see foreigners in trouble I'll wait for it to get worse... then I wait again.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not before budget is announced next year :wink::wink::wink:
Can't understand why Capt. Goh keeps thinking that GE is within this year: during March he said it's within 3~6 months, couple of weeks back he dished out the same prophecy... :eek::eek::eek:

blue pinky should demand he bend down so that he can be chrome pain pain reach spain for anyhow shooting off his dick.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thai rak Thai

In Singapore whenever I see foreigners in trouble I'll wait for it to get worse... then I wait again.

if that's the case of your "happiness", the FTs would also be doing the same: they wait to see u get worserer too. :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you're saying they are here to make Singaporeans happy?

NO. i mean happiness is your own responsiblity and making.

look at the rich and the super rich. do u think many are happy?

look at robin william. was he happy when he had fame and money? no. he killed himself. it's very sad.....but many just can't find the simple happiness.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO. i mean happiness is your own responsiblity and making.

look at the rich and the super rich. do u think many are happy?

look at robin william. was he happy when he had fame and money? no. he killed himself. it's very sad.....but many just can't find the simple happiness.

Robin Williams died making everybody happy. Like those people in your video.

Deeds alone will not bring salvation!

[video=youtube;_mK65lpveSM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mK65lpveSM[/video]

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
like what leetahsar always says,

emptiness is form, form is emptiness.....

u create something and get yourself attached dthat created something. and that's maybe how the world shall end .

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i used to be like him until i got stabbed all over by cronies...:o

b4 u decide, watch this video, then u decide :wink:

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=502078579893855" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=502078579893855">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/comic.wayne1">Cedric Dors</a>.</div></div>

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i used to be like him until i got stabbed all over by cronies...:o

so sorry for those bad happenings to you. but u must go back to your nature - your true nature of compassionate being. your compassion and kindness should be ABSOLUTE and not relative

absolute means whatever, whichever and whoever does wrong to you, the compassionate heart should still be there unaffected. if it's affected, then probably u are not the kind person u think u were. relative compassion is dependent on praises, recognition and all the "respect and admiration" u anticipate to get for doing a certain kind deed, e.g the botakmonk performing some faked stunts. beside the moni moni cum, he got himself fame and recognition but everyone knew that it was just a very convincing "stunt".

so whatever shits u may be receiving after your kind deed, continue your compassionate action.

absolute compassion and kindness is boundless and without restriction whether there are praises or brickbats.

sadhu...sadhu...peace be with you..... _/\_

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many thanxs.... ah bar...weep...weep...:(

so sorry for those bad happenings to you. but u must go back to your nature - your true nature of compassionate being. your compassion and kindness should be ABSOLUTE and not relative

absolute means whatever, whichever and whoever does wrong to you, the compassionate heart should still be there unaffected. if it's affected, then probably u are not the kind person u think u were. relative compassion is dependent on praises, recognition and all the "respect and admiration" u anticipate to get for doing a certain kind deed, e.g the botakmonk performing some faked stunts. beside the moni moni cum, he got himself fame and recognition but everyone knew that it was just a very convincing "stunt".

so whatever shits u may be receiving after your kind deed, continue your compassionate action.

absolute compassion and kindness is boundless and without restriction whether there are praises or brickbats.

sadhu...sadhu...peace be with you..... _/\_