• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What would become of SG(expensive) car tires in Russian Winter?

emeritus CB

Alfrescian
Loyal

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie car owners don’t even know what is anti-freeze. don’t need to talk about rubber tires getting frozen.

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hitler Nazi learned a deadly lesson invading Russia when the winter came. Stalin kicked their ass all the way back to Berlin and Hitler vanished, with suicide theory no evidence.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My ex complained my car aircond too cold.

I must get Russian GF ASAP.
your car ac is different from the engine cooling system. you see? like that also don't know. anti-freeze is used in the engine coolant to prevent freezing of distilled water (much of the coolant) during winters. in your car ac, you use a different coolant in the compressor. that one is either a gas recharged into the sealed ac coolant tank or that dreaded freon (chlorodiofluoromethane a.k.a. r22 is bad for ozone layer) compressed into liquid and topped in the ac coolant container during periodic service or an oil change. now for auto ac's, r22 is phased out and r134a tetrafluoroethane is used instead. for home ac's, r22 is also phased out and r410a, also a freon, is used instead.

Last edited: