• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What will be PAP's theme this Punggol East BE

6000kmApart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like in every elections and the recent BE at Hougang, PAP always played by a theme attacking the opposition parties/candidates.

What will be their focus this BE?

I am expecting DPM Teo to be the chief instigator, being close to PE and was emcee for Desmond Choo in Hougang.

What do you think?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expect $8 Khaw to come out his moronic analogies too, although this time cannot use the fruit seller one anymore because MP also steal eat like yaw.

LadyArwen

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe something like "Vote for the Son of Punggol... don't vote for the neighbours from Hougang... they might want to share our mangoes"

6000kmApart

Alfrescian
Loyal
- mockery of SDP initiative to collaborate with WP

- will be attacking / character assassinating at least one opposition candidate. I think will be WP's. PAP will be waiting to pounce on any indiscretion during the rallies.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably "I DUNNO WHAT TO SAY" with so many screwed up in PAP/PA camp. The heavy shot presence might be a slap on TCH and KBW. I believed Lee Hsien Loong will personally appear on stage or Goh Chok Tong to land the support. Ponggol East is simply an easy target if opposition play the card well - with SDP/RP completely out of the show.