• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What u think of this sia suay gong kia?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my experience, those whose Chinese language cannot make it are usually the English-speaking upper middle class families' kids, sometimes living in condo or semi-d houses. They are also almost always Christians, and have never gone to a Chinese sermon or read the Chinese-translated Bible.

For the joss stick/paper burning pagans, at least there's some background knowledge or interest in the Chinese language. :wink:
In short, it's fashionable to not able to speak Chinese.

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I’m 100% cina. But I fail my 2nd language all the way. That’s why cannot make it to JC and U. Also cannot survive in First World Swiss Standard Singapore unlike you guys. End up have to live in 3rd world work for Thai boss sell screws sibeh pitiful.

Eerrmmm.... Swiss got KG boh?

If boh, I want try open a Branch there.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Yes I’m 100% cina. But I fail my 2nd language all the way. That’s why cannot make it to JC and U. Also cannot survive in First World Swiss Standard Singapore unlike you guys. End up have to live in 3rd world work for Thai boss sell screws sibeh pitiful.
Mai worry. Your ATB partner companion sure can help you. :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether Tiong bu, Viet bu, Korean bu, Jap bu, Jiuhubu, Taiwan bu, etc... if the woman has the personality of a siaocharbo or golddigger, better to stay clear. :biggrin:

But my cina friend told me most of the time his small head controlled his big head.:smile: :smile: