• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What to do in the unlikely event that the Opposition wins the General Elections

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
wish Sinkies could give the Opposition / WP a chance to form the government. try them for 1 term, 5 years. I really don't think they are so stupid and incompetent that under their rule, Singapore will become Swaziland within several years. if they fail to perform up to expectations, then vote back the PAP into government again.

DUMBFARK Sinkies would rather lose their jobs and CUNTry ...............than to let Oppo run the island.............

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wish Sinkies could give the Opposition / WP a chance to form the government. try them for 1 term, 5 years. I really don't think they are so stupid and incompetent that under their rule, Singapore will become Swaziland within several years. if they fail to perform up to expectations, then vote back the PAP into government again.

The current WP MPs will not be Captains of the Singapore Titanic. Pinky will.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If the oppies ever win the GE, I would be on the first flight out of Singapore with my suitcase of gold bars before they officially form the next government.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
you still in diapers ah.................even if WP got 26 seats also no use..............

If what you said really happened, then Singaporeans has great improvement over these decades.

We can proudly say we progress much better than the Hongkie, Taiwanese and even the Japanese.

We are the No 1 not only in ASEAN but going to be the best in Asia :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lock your doors and wait for the counter revolution. Should not take more than a few hours and a few hundred dead. :cool: