• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious What to do if ex GF attempts to blackmail me?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Pay her out (but what if she reneges and demand more payment in future?)

or

2. Persuade her out (as in if I have to sacrifice my body or parts of my body as benefit in kind to exchange for secrecy)

or

3. Report Police (but not sure of this option because I didn't do anything against the law, so will Police do anything?)

or

4. Hopes she disappears (As in ex GF gets overrun by a car, or some tree collapses on her and she's out of sight and out of mind, but this may or may not happen at all)

Any other options or kind advice?

Last edited:

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or maybe just simply ignore her? Call her bluff.

If she does leak the confidential information, then I react accordingly.

Sounds unprepared to me because it's like a sitting duck waiting to be killed.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid thread.

Say blackmail, but didn't say blackmail for what.

I have observed this Bigcockman character for quite a while. Seemingly a not so young man, but seems pretty childish and act cute. Must be a real cunt in real life.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is she blackmailing you with?
Some confidential information and monetary transfers by my deceased father. I can't go into details, but all I know is I have to respect my late father's wishes. In any event, what he did was legal as confirmed by his lawyer. Of course the other beneficiaries in his will are unaware, except me, and unfortunately, my ex GF because I shared with her my late father's plan.

I now regret my big mouth. :(

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid thread.

I have observed this Bigcockman character for quite a while. Seemingly a not so young man, but seems pretty childish and act cute. Must be a real cunt in real life.
Why you even bother to post in this thread despite your observations and opinion about me is beyond me :rolleyes:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Some confidential information and monetary transfers by my deceased father. I can't go into details, but all I know is I have to respect my late father's wishes. In any event, what he did was legal as confirmed by his lawyer. Of course the other beneficiaries in his will are unaware, except me, and unfortunately, my ex GF because I shared with her my late father's plan.

I now regret my big mouth. :(
Mark this down as a lesson learned. Trustworthy people are few and far in-between. I trust no one.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid thread.

Imuho bcm is in the progress of learning to be a wise men so will have many things to ask becas he thinks deeplee :geek:

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark this down as a lesson learned. Trustworthy people are few and far in-between. I trust no one.

Bhai,

IMG_20220121_191635.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or maybe just simply ignore her? Call her bluff.

If she does leak the confidential information, then I react accordingly.

Sounds unprepared to me because it's like a sitting duck waiting to be killed.
KNN blackmailing is a serious offence and not easy to tackle on the victim side.
Without details it is hard to analyse for a best outcome.
Under serious circumstances my uncle would even leecide to silence her if he hasn't had any criminal leecord. It is easy to kill someone with a plan and leave no traces provided you doesn't commit again.
But my uncle know in your case is not so serious kind so probablee he will choose to ignore and monitor it. We cannot accede to the money leequest becas it will be a endless problem. We shouldn't think of give 1st payment 1st and monitor becas 100% will have 2nd and more so no point waste the 1st payment.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN blackmailing is a serious offence and not easy to tackle on the victim side.
Without details it is hard to analyse for a best outcome.
Under serious circumstances my uncle would even leecide to silence her if he hasn't had any criminal leecord. It is easy to kill someone with a plan and leave no traces provided you doesn't commit again.
But my uncle know in your case is not so serious kind so probablee he will choose to ignore and monitor it. We cannot accede to the money leequest becas it will be a endless problem. We shouldn't think of give 1st payment 1st and monitor becas 100% will have 2nd and more so no point waste the 1st payment.
:eek::eek::eek:

1642766459709.jpeg