• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What SuperPower Would You Like To Possess?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I came across this in another forum. Found it interesting....

What Superpower and Why? Only can choose one.

Ability to fly like superman?
Superhuman strength like the Hulk?
X-Ray vision?
Reading people's mind?

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being invisible can get u walk into the bank and take all the money u want. Poker game to troublesome

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I choose Psychokinesis....
Thiis also encompass mind reading, moving objects etc.
I think this one most powerful.....even leader of the X-Men Prof X has this power.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Invisible..

Same for me.. I'll choose to be invisible too.. When I obtained the invisible power, I'll go to Oxley Rd and go and see what LKY will be doin every nite.. I'll secretly take few photos of him changing his undies and post it online..

I'll do it too to the rest of the PAP Ministers who won't know my secret presence in their homes..

jw5

Loyal
Same for me.. I'll choose to be invisible too.. When I obtained the invisible power, I'll go to Oxley Rd and go and see what LKY will be doin every nite.. I'll secretly take few photos of him changing his undies and post it online..

I'll do it too to the rest of the PAP Ministers who won't know my secret presence in their homes..

Hahaha bro, I have to admit I'm laughing at you this time........................ :o

If I could be invisible, I would be going to banks and the homes of chiobus and movie stars to look at them naked.
Why on earth would u want to go to the homes of those assholes? :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha bro, I have to admit I'm laughing at you this time........................ :o

If I could be invisible, I would be going to banks and the homes of chiobus and movie stars to look at them naked.
Yes kena nightmares for rest of your life

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro JW, for sure I would be goin to the houses of the movie stars too.. and of course to the banks for $$$$.. After having fun with the movie stars and all the money, I'll then go to the homes of those Pappy assholes for some more personal thrills.. :biggrin:

Anyway for curiousity sake, I also want to see with my own eyes the daily routine of our Oxley Rd Emperor.. :biggrin: I'm sure many I can unravel many secrets of the Royal FamiLEE household with my invisible power..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those that are invisible pls be careful when crossing rds and avoid ppl too unless your super powers include super man invincibility.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

X-Ray vision?
Reading people's mind?

X-ray vision for me. Can see thru cards in baccarrat games and make a fortune.

If not 'restricted', the ability and strength to make love 10 times daily with different SYTs.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

X-Ray vision?
Reading people's mind?

To be a powerful immortal and bring Singapore back to its feet and bring PAP to task. I want to live forever to see all generations of Singaporeans live happily thereafter and no more sufferings for the old and needy. Every single family will live in landed property or the poor can also afford a free condominium. I will send PAP to the worse 3rd world country devoid of decent food and made them scream regrett. I will turned all the sea surrounding Singapore into unlimited oil for harvest. Being powerful, I want to be feared by all the superpower leaders in the world combined and nobody dare to breath war with us. Whoever wanted to work or live in Singapore must past deadly stringent test. Those genuine Foreign talent will die to work here that no Singaporeans want to work like cleaning shit. Nevertheless, their salary will be higher than our junior ministers just to clean table. Singapore passport will no longer be red in color, it will be made of platinum and admired all over the world. I, the immortal leader of the world.....my wish:biggrin:

Last edited: