• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What sort of cock is CDF talking?

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

Ah Meng is not entirely wrong, however he would be an officer standby in the office with a bed in an air-con room - not sweating like pigs standing on guard duties in the various barracks around... food will be brought to him from the cookhouse or someone will buy for him from outside, and maybe he has done it once or twice as the operational cycle of any scholar general is so damn short

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We also have one general on standby in cabinet today,,, so SAF is all about being on standby all the while. Standby to cheong n cheong to standby

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucks! They are not protecting Singapore, they are protecting the oil companies. The truth is protecting them is indirectly protecting the country and the Lee family. The oil companies should pay for securities provided and not at the expense of Singaporeans.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucks! They are not protecting Singapore, they are protecting the oil companies. The truth is protecting them is indirectly protecting the country and the Lee family. The oil companies should pay for securities provided and not at the expense of Singaporeans.

When you are USA's (and the petrodollar's) bitch, you have more or less agreed to be the bitch of the oil companies too.

ryutanahgou

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these cheebyes were from white horse platoons. Lanjiao they know what peasants like myself goes through during army.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be silly, of course Pinky did, who doesn't in the army? But whether he got tekan when he was on Guard or DO duty, is unknown.

Eh....I actually know of white horses who mysteriously were never rostered for duty....during entire NS time.
From recruit time all the way to after commissioned as officers.
And these fucktards weren't anywhere near as white as our original white flying Pegasus lhl

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simi lanjiao uniform are the navy wearing?!?! Blue not blue, green not green, and camoflague simi lanjiao as if same color as sea color. Stupid scholars idea again.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
http://www.mindef.gov.sg/imindef/re.../news/2014/jan/02jan14_news.html#.Usg3iPRdXTo

WTF do you mean coming from? They come from families much poorer than you!

What he means is that in his younger days with RSAF, when he was a F-5 fighter pilot, he had to do standby duty at Paya Lebar airforce. All fighter pilots have to take turns manning quick reaction force or standby fighters on short scramble notice mah. So, i am sure he burned a few holidays and weekends doing this. But having said that, he is not a true scholar general in the sense that he actually became a fighter pilot before he got SAF scholarships to go abroad to study. Unlike others who got SAF scholarship first and when overseas to study after BMT. Not easy to be a fast jet pilot, that is a real skill. Not that half past 6 arty course bullshit gay Loong took. There, i have started the year defending a PAP scum, i feel so dirty now.