• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What social distancing??

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wet market at Jurong area.

FB_IMG_1586245732705.jpg
FB_IMG_1586245739009.jpg
FB_IMG_1586245743459.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I told you this concept is a joke. I wonder why anyone bothers. It makes absolutely no difference the rate of spread of the virus.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As long as you stand inside the yellow/red box or behind the yellow/red line, everything is forgiven.

Be an obedient Sinkie and do what you're told! :biggrin:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
worse u c in pubic transport only few ppl wear mask.this is just waiting for big infection.knn government sleeping

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a mistake to get people to work from home and close schools and then not have a mandatory stay-at-home ruling. When people have too much time on their hands, don't expect them to be home without a law to keep them there. To most Sinkees, asking them to work from home and closing schools is an invitation for them to spend kai-kai time with the family. The coronavirus is the last thing on their minds.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the gahment really want to lower spread, they need to put in law for people to stay indoors and to have mask mandatory when going out.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope SBS only allow 5 passengers in a bus throughout any journey. I will be first in line at the bus terminal for sure.