• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Singapore Needs - A Good Dose of Racial Riots

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First u say when did u call the Malays m&d? Next u admitted u called the Malays m&d some time back. Juz like within split seconds u took ur medication...and u r sober now?

As i have mentioned before I specifically pick on u cos ur the resident racist "moderator". I say calling the malays "m&d" is racist. U r degrading tat particular race. But u say "m&d" isnt racist? Then i challenge u again...repeat and post "Malays are m&d". Dont beat abt the bush. We cut it short and sweet. I dare u to repeat and post "Malays are m&d" again?

ROFL calling m&d is racist. :rolleyes: Nope it's just a different spelling on the word "mat". If i spelled it as mat some ppl would think it's pronounced "matt". It is you just trying to find offence at nothing.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ROFL calling m&d is racist. :rolleyes: Nope it's just a different spelling on the word "mat". If i spelled it as mat some ppl would think it's pronounced "matt". It is you just trying to find offence at nothing.

Its a well known fact tat ppl sometime called the Malays as Mat or Amat. I got no problem with the way it spell. But not m&d.

And dont come and play ignorant. U jolly well know wat "m&d" mean in Chinese. U know some, in fact, most Chinese address the Malays as "keow toh". Now u tell me wat is "toh" in English? Ask any Chinese and they will tell u m&d is "toh"! No? Yes?

Last edited:

cantbeassed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a well known fact tat ppl sometime called the Malays as Mat or Amat. I got no problem with the way it spell. But not m&d.

And dont come and play ignorant. U jolly well know wat "m&d" mean in Chinese. U know some, in fact, most Chinese address the Malays as "keow toh". Now u tell me wat is "toh" in English? Ask any Chinese and they will tell u m&d is "toh"! No? Yes?

Very enlightening, I didn't know that. So m&d means toh and we should avoid mentioning m&d in the future as it hints on a stereotyping.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very enlightening, I didn't know that. So m&d means toh and we should avoid mentioning m&d in the future as it hints on a stereotyping.

it's an honor to refer a mat as m&d because literally he is bumiputera or bhumiputra in sanskrit which means "son of earth" or "son of the soil". :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's not a racist word if you want to cry and complain about it go ahead and throw tantrums, cry and scream.