• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What should u say when approach chio bu on the streets to be friends?

eugeneng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any ideas?

Can just say i find u beautiful, can i know if you are still single?

After chatting abit than ask for her hp number?

If she reject, than you say i give you my hp number, in case you change your mind later on?

Like that can anot?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Any ideas?

Can just say i find u beautiful, can i know if you are still single?

After chatting abit than ask for her hp number?

If she reject, than you say i give you my hp number, in case you change your mind later on?

Like that can anot?
My proven method is to just walk up to her, smile and say I would like you to be the mother of my child.

It has worked for me for many years. You should try it too.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN best method is to use a child a niece or nephew about 3 to 4 years of age as middle man KNN you can write your hp number on a paper then ask the child to pass it to her at same time wave to her KNN bestest is train him/her to ask her for her number while he/she holding a pen KNN this method is the preferred way is if you approach her directly she mostly will think you are a dangerous person whereas having a children by your side can overturn the game greatly KNN and the best thing is that it is applicable for all ages KNN the magic 1 line statement you should train the child is "zeh zeh my uncle say you very cute" KNN

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My proven method is to just walk up to her, smile and say I would like you to be the mother of my child.
It has worked for me for many years. You should try it too.
hanor, bestest are the words of endearment that every chiobu will want to hear - ai sio-kan, mai? :rolleyes: